post season 150 list (in state only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
49) Jermaine Grace-Miramar-LB-6’3-190-Grace is another player who has stood out since his sophomore season. He plays linebacker but it would not shock us to see him even play safety in college. He is a good athlete with solid length.

That's really ******* questionable. Has Fish seen Grace play after his junior season?

I see my cousin made the list Freddie Stevenson he commited to FSpuke though.. My other cousin Jordan White shouldve made the list though straight up beast.... Polk County ****** we get no love :(

Advertisement
49) Jermaine Grace-Miramar-LB-6’3-190-Grace is another player who has stood out since his sophomore season. He plays linebacker but it would not shock us to see him even play safety in college. He is a good athlete with solid length.

That's really ******* questionable. Has Fish seen Grace play after his junior season?

I'm thinking he hasn't seen him play since his Sophmore season.

Grace was the best player on the field in the Semper Fi game. Fish is a capable evaluator - see how high he ranks Cunningham and Deeb compared to national sites - but from what I can tell he lets his fanhood (FSU) cloud his judgment. Ryan Green over Alex Collins has to be a joke. On the flipside, Paul James and Jordan Sherit have no business being ranked near Demarcus Walker. Walker puts them to shame athletically, and Walker is an FSU commit so I wonder why he's not ranked higher.

Drinking game...anytime he writes "Turn on any game from _____" take a shot. See if you can survive until the end of the list. Spoiler: everyone dies.

Advertisement
A couple of names jump out as uncommited....any chance we take some of these guys if there are 1-2 open slots on NSD???
Any thoughts on these guys from a local prospective??

Jordan Cunningham WR
Paul James LB/DE
Travis Johnson (reach back out, dude was CANE throughout)
Skai Moore LB
Lorenzo Woodley RB
Deadrin Senat DT
Stacy Thomas LB/DE
Landon Stokes DE
George Williams LB
Mackenro Alexander DB
Troy McCollum DB
Lamar Robbins DB

Courtesy of Charles Fishbein:

http://elitescoutingservices.com/2013/01/15/post-season-top-100-final-rankings-class-of-2013/

IMO, a more reliable list than what you will find on Rivals, Scout, or 247.

This is the same **** that lurks on our boards and mocks us on Warchant....just an FYI. No need to publicize his BS IMHO.

well all recruting lists are often 'BS', but I cannot take anyone seriously that has Greg Bryant as the #3 or #4 player in the state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back