POST PRACTISE VIDS - #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank god for football being back. ... Honestly, I've just become a huge McCloud fan. Not one reporter treated him with respect as the most experienced returning starter on the team. I cannot believe Susan Miller's question for McCloud was "do you feel old out there". WTF?

Advertisement
The Miami Herald probably decided they had to hire a female writer to offset the fact that they employed LeBatard, who was a raging sexist. And they might have expected LeBatard to end up in jail.

Interesting that he said theres talk that you might be able to play 6 games this year and still be eligible for a redshirt

Advertisement
I hope these zoom post interviews/pressers become the standard.
Sure beats listening to the air conditioners and grounds keepers equipment from years past.

I hope these zoom post interviews/pressers become the standard.
Sure beats listening to the air conditioners and grounds keepers equipment from years past.
I was actually hoping manwell would have a background of bulldozers and flashing construction barrels. If the players are going through the same camp then we should be too.

Advertisement
the only thing that "annoys" me is that we cant have media reports on how practice was and how players performed.

Advertisement
Back