Post Practise Videos 9.16!

Advertisement
Man our local reporters are just horrific. I only listened to the Cam one and holy ****.

Susan, just shut the **** up and collect your checks.

Advertisement
Manny understands what this game means....and why wouldn’t he.

He definitely seems tight and annoyed, which means he’s not comfortable...and he’s right to feel that way.

The key is: is he translating his discomfort to his players. Each and every player needs to feel that lack of performance leads to discomfort. Always.

Manny understands what this game means....and why wouldn’t he.

He definitely seems tight and annoyed, which means he’s not comfortable...and he’s right to feel that way.

The key is: is he translating his discomfort to his players. Each and every player needs to feel that lack of performance leads to discomfort. Always.

I agree but then Harris didn’t think too much of this game. I don’t know what to believe.

Advertisement
Explain about Harris, I’m not sure what you mean
He said this isn’t a big game to him. Which caught me by surprise. I think this game is incredibly vital for our season. I don’t want to say it’s a must win but it’s pretty **** close. To your point, I think Diaz knows this game is huge for the program and his ***. Perhaps, not a program changer but a huge milestone for us.

He said this isn’t a big game to him. Which caught me by surprise. I think this game is incredibly vital for our season. I don’t want to say it’s a must win but it’s pretty **** close. To your point, I think Diaz knows this game is huge for the program and his ***. Perhaps, not a program changer but a huge milestone for us.

I listened to parts of the interview, maybe missed this part, but I got the general attitude that he was saying that he prepares for every game the same way. I’m not too worried about his preparation.

They all sounded irritated and like the presser was the last place they wanted to be....

From what was said on 247, the CW issue was a bit of a surprise. Maybe not his feelings about playing time but his just leaving so sudddenly.

they also brought back Baker's comments about Williams from the week of spring camp that happened: sounded like Williams was a star...

From Baker's presser:

Williams, a former four-star recruit from Daphne, Ala. who is listed at 6-foot-1 and 195 pounds, appeared to impress during the Hurricanes' four spring practices according to defensive coordinator Blake Baker who gave him high praise.

“I know Al and DJ have the jump on Christian and T.C., but if I remember correctly to those four days (of spring ball) that Christian Williams started two, maybe thee of the four days,” Baker said. “He was having a great, great spring camp and T.C. was doing a lot of great things too.”

Williams was credited with five tackles and a pass breakup last season, playing in all 13 games.

“I’m not sure if Christian was the most productive in two or three of those days (in the spring) of that whole entire room,” Baker said.

Seems like Williams went into Fall with certain expectations and maybe that's where the problems started...

Advertisement
I listened to parts of the interview, maybe missed this part, but I got the general attitude that he was saying that he prepares for every game the same way. I’m not too worried about his preparation.
I’m not worried about his preparation because I know the NFL is around the corner for him and he’s highly motivated to get his; however, I hope the lack of enthusiasm for this game isn’t the common theme for the team. I like to see passion in players. Something this program hasn’t seen since 2003.

I’m not worried about his preparation because I know the NFL is around the corner for him and he’s highly motivated to get his; however, I hope the lack of enthusiasm for this game isn’t the common theme for the team. I like to see passion in players. Something this program hasn’t seen since 2003.

I didn’t interpret it as a lack of passion. He seems to have a quiet intensity. He’s just not a concern for me. Others, yes. Him, no.

Advertisement

I think you're overreacting. He just meant no game is bigger than another. Prepare the same week in and week out.

I think you're overreacting. He just meant no game is bigger than another. Prepare the same week in and week out.
No one is overreacting. The no game is bigger than the other is horse ****.

Advertisement
Back