Post Practise Videos 9.16!

Advertisement
Camaroon!
Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cringe at every SMD question. She seems like a real nice lady but holy **** does she embarrass herself.

Diaz’s tone was interesting. I have no idea if it’s a good thing or not but he seemed bothered by something. I want to see more angry Manny and less of the politician.

Cam put SMD in a body bag lmaoo

She is not even asking questions at this point.... "Coach, Big 10 is starting football again with daily COVID testing.... Your reaction?"

like wtf do you expect to get out of this aside from a "good for them"

Then the follow-up "well do you think it will be better for college football to have more teams will be playing more major teams?" Manny: "It cant be worse" SMD "Ok thanks"

Not only is she failing to ask questions about the team in general, she is having trouble formulating a question at this point.

Edit: just listened to Cam and holy **** it gets worse...

First question: "Do you appreciate playing on national tv, does it get your adrenaline pumping knowing lots of eyes are on you?"

Cam's response was I appreciate it but don't really look into it that much, just another game focus on louisville and try not to look into that national tv stuff.

SMD (had to start and stop to make sure this was verbatim) "your not ok so you're not looking ahead (not exactly what he said but you do you SMD) I wanted to ask you about last year, i looked at all the stats you did have a very nice game, everyone did right on the offense, last year uh your memories from that game that maybe somethings that can help you there are some guys that are the same so uh last year."

Cam "Last year was last year, wanna talk about this year"

SMD "Thank you"

Last edited:
I cringe at every SMD question. She seems like a real nice lady but holy **** does she embarrass herself.

Diaz’s tone was interesting. I have no idea if it’s a good thing or not but he seemed bothered by something. I want to see more angry Manny and less of the politician.
She's like my HR department at work. They're all very nice people but explaining anything technical to them is a test of your patience. The worst part is that if you pull it off, you've displayed an aptitude and they're yours for life. HR project? Better put JD on it, they love him.

Advertisement
Manny was little cranky lol. Maybe the defense will play with a chip now. He's certainly going to die on the DJ Ivey hill sounds like.

Advertisement
Manny being ****ed shows the pressure he is having. And it could end up costing his job because the CB play could let the team down in key moments.

Advertisement
Back