Post Practice Pressers 8/6/2018

Advertisement
Dam...Joe is at 270! if he can carry that weight and become more explosive, that's first round **** right there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love Diaz talking about the work being put in is to win every game. Keep hearing this over and over from players and coaches. The conversation has definitely changed here!
Noticed that as well, we see it and they see it. We should have put some of those teams away earlier in October like he said. Feels great to have coaches pushing for greatness

Love Diaz talking about the work being put in is to win every game. Keep hearing this over and over from players and coaches. The conversation has definitely changed here!

It was clear that last season the focused goal was to get to the ACC Championship game. They succeeded. But didn't know what to do once they got there. The goals for this season are bigger based on accomplishing what they set out to do last season.

Noticed that as well, we see it and they see it. We should have put some of those teams away earlier in October like he said. Feels great to have coaches pushing for greatness

Champy, i couldn't agree with you more.

Advertisement
It’s great to hear the coaches in unison and pushing the players harder and with more focus. Like gcane said I think they focuswas on winning the Coastal and playing in the ACC Championship game. We did that, now the goals are ratcheted up for this season. There’s no reason not to believe this years squad can’t improve on not only the win total from last year but the statue in which we elevate our play, and succeed. So looking forward to this season!!!

Love the fact that DJax singled out Jordan Miller! Droppin weight and getting quicker. This kid may have been a steal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe's neck alone will redirect plays away from his side. Is he a captain? He needs to be out there for the coin toss. Helmet and shoulder pads off.

It's one thing to have the coaches hold you accountable, but I really love hearing DJax and JJ talk about leading those younger dudes. Taking ownership of them, telling them "get behind me, watch what I do, then you execute the same". No goofy shiet. Boys are locked and serious. I like this

Advertisement
Back