Post Practice Interviews......

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
WTF....Do they try and find the noisiest ******* place on earth for the guys to be interviewed? It is every ******* time, WTF, get it together and find a quiet place or don't even interview them. SMDH. Anyone else notice this?

:Angry::Angry:

Advertisement
WTF....Do they try and find the noisiest ******* place on earth for the guys to be interviewed? It is every ******* time, WTF, get it together and find a quiet place or don't even interview them. SMDH. Anyone else notice this?

Not to worry, SMD got this.

At this point if someone isn't cutting the grass, banging a hammer, or using a leaf blower I won't even listen to the interview becauseI won't think it's real.

Just a guess, but I don't think the media gets to choose where these interviews are conducted. They have to stand in specific places during practices, view specific portions. I don't imagine they then get to tell players and coaches where to meet them.

Yeah, not blaming it on the media, blaming it on the university and whoever sets the place up. Can't tell me they cannot find somewhere that is somewhat quiet to do these interviews. It like there is a **** jackhammer running during every interview....Christ it is annoying.
:rickflair2::rickflair2:

Advertisement

At this point if someone isn't cutting the grass, banging a hammer, or using a leaf blower I won't even listen to the interview becauseI won't think it's real.

I hear ya. Unreal.

Advertisement
Back