post practice 4/5/18

Advertisement
I told y'all Carter is coming. What he did at Carol City let me know he's probably the best safety we have on the field. I think he's wearing #26 now... Let that sink in...

Advertisement
I told y'all Carter is coming. What he did at Carol City let me know he's probably the best safety we have on the field. I think he's wearing #26 now... Let that sink in...
No - Gurvan Hall is. They switched today just for fun - I think Carter actually explained that in his interview. Hall wore #5 on the sidelines

WTF is up with all that background noise, can Miami not find a better spot for those interviews. What a joke.

Advertisement
Carter went to palm beach gardens and Hall went to palm beach lakes then transferred to gardens his senior year

Advertisement
Yeah...but this has been an issue for years...can barely hear the comments...I am sure there's a better spot (noise wise) somewhere else.
At least we have visual evidence that they are working on something now with the ipf lol

SMDH to Gerald Willis:
"So what was it like playing at Florida?"

Dammit woman. If she had added "...for Steve Spurrier" it would have at least been worth a laugh.

Advertisement
SMDH to Gerald Willis:
"So what was it like playing at Florida?"

Dammit woman. If she had added "...for Steve Spurrier" it would have at least been worth a laugh.

She really is the worst. She also asked him if his leave of absence worked. Was he going to say no?

Advertisement
Back