Post Mortum

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
1. Another game of poor clock-management;
2. Another game of multiple utterly useless personal fouls. Jacolby George is an idiot;
3. Another bowl game where Canes players looked disinterested for a good portion; and lastly,
4. Another lost bowl, this time against a 6-6 Rutgers team that lost its last 4 games to make Miami 1-12 in their last 13 bowl games.

How has this program reached such awful depths. It's embarrassing on so many levels.

Advertisement
This program is an embarrassment.
We just got bullied by a 6-6 Rutgers team.

I’m convinced this program will never win anything meaningful again.

It hasn’t produced an entertaining product in decades.

I question my sanity for continuing to spend my time following this ****show. It’s never going to change.

Advertisement
2. Another game of multiple utterly useless personal fouls. Jacolby George is an idiot;
3. Another bowl game where Canes players looked disinterested for a good portion; and lastly,
4. Another lost bowl, this time against a 6-6 Rutgers team that lost its last 4 games to make Miami 1-12 in their last 13 bowl games.

How has this program reached such awful depths. It's embarrassing on so many levels.

by hiring coaches that can recruit. but can't coach.

All facts. I literally just told my wife that next year is my last following my beloved Canes this closely as a die-hard. If we don’t field a formidable and competent football team then I’m gonna step my dedication down a notch or two. Everyone is getting paid (players and coaches) but us. And we seem to care the most.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I’d say Coker,Shannon,Golden,Diaz and Cristobal are a couple reasons that come to mind

Harrison Ford What GIF
****, they'd probably dig up the turnover chain and think it meant something far more than it did.

Advertisement

Admin voluntarily threw away the best program in the country

The lack of discipline is what frosts my a$$. George should have ridden the pine after the first Personal. You know Jimmy would have sat his butt right down. Saban would have.

Why didn’t Mario?

Bury it in the sand and in a thousand years it’ll be priceless.
Imagine the moment they find out what it was used for... "So you mean to tell me that the side that tried to put a leather ball across a chalk line was so terribly bad at it, they had to motivate them with a shiny object that they didn't even get to keep? No wonder civilization collapsed shortly thereafter!"

Advertisement
Back