Post game thoughts

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Postgame thoughts:

Not only is Rosier not accurate but he just looked like he didn’t care. In the second half, instead of running hurry up to try and make the game interesting, Rosier is sitting back there letting 20 seconds go off the clock before he hikes the ball. And then, instead of getting back to the line of scrimmage with some urgency, he walks around lethargically. And yes, Rosier’s accuracy is despicable. We actually had a chance to win that game during that drive with the back-to-back pass interference calls. If Rosier hits Brevin or Thomas, we’re inside the red zone with a chance to make It a one score game with 5 min and timeouts left. Just despicable display of accuracy.

Overall, I’m just so disgusted with his effort, though. It’s not that we lost bad, it’s the fact we lost with no desire to win when the game was still somewhat in reach.

Moreover, Richt got outcoached. The middle of the field and the flats was open all game, but instead of running any quick game, we’re going for the bomb every play. Just so stupid, especially in the second half when LSU was playing in a soft zone.

Offensive line sucked. Yes, Rosier wasn’t standing in the pocket and scanning the field, but you gotta give him more time.

Lastly, the defense had me ripping my hair out when you know they are going to run the ball and you can’t account for that on crucial downs? Diaz, you have to be kidding me? It was so obvious that a pop warner coach could tell what was coming.

Never gonna give up on my team. I bleed orange and green, but this team — coaches and players — need a serious wake up call. Things need to change ASAP.

Oh and **** the refs for not reviewing that no catch at the 1 yard line. All our **** got reviewed all night, but they couldn’t review that? I also blame Richt for not calling a timeout to give the booth time to review it. That was the final blow with that and the pick six being back to back. All of that could have been avoided.

Lastly, forgive me for any typos. I wrote this with such ferocity that I didn’t care.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was at the game Rosier is the same no different than he was last year. Truth is special teams and stupid penalties in the first half doomed us.

Malik should have never been a starter here love his guts and grit but that only gets you so far. LSU is a solid d with an offense that is not good and we are the same. Also losing bandy absolutely had an impact. The difference in this game was field position and turnovers. I don’t know why we didn’t bring in someone to at least push Feagles because he absolutely gave them points. Hope we use these next few games to get Jarren or Kosi ready.

Postgame thoughts:

Not only is Rosier not accurate but he just looked like he didn’t care. In the second half, instead of running hurry up to try and make the game interesting, Rosier is sitting back there letting 20 seconds go off the clock before he hikes the ball. And then, instead of getting back to the line of scrimmage with some urgency, he walks around lethargically. And yes, Rosier’s accuracy is despicable. We actually had a chance to win that game during that drive with the back-to-back pass interference calls. If Rosier hits Brevin or Thomas, we’re inside the red zone with a chance to make It a one score game with 5 min and timeouts left. Just despicable display of accuracy.

I’m just so disgusted with that. It’s not that we lost bad, it’s the fact we lost with no desire to win when the game was still somewhat in reach.

Moreover, Richt got outcoached. The middle of the field and the flats was open all game, but instead of running any quick game, we’re going for the bomb every play. Just so stupid, especially in the second half when LSU was playing in a soft zone.

Offensive line sucked. Yes, Rosier wasn’t standing in the pocket and scanning the field, but you gotta give him more time.

Lastly, the defense had me ripping my hair out when you know they are going to run the ball and you can’t account for that? Diaz, you have to be kidding me? It was so obvious that a pop warner coach could tell what was coming.

Never gonna give up on my team. I bleed orange and green, but this team — coaches and players — need a serious wake up call. Things need to change ASAP.

Oh and **** the refs for not reviewing that no catch at the 1 yard line. All our **** got reviewed all night, but they couldn’t review that? I also blame Richt for not calling a timeout to give the booth time to review it. That was the final blow with that and the pick six being back to back. All of that could have been avoided.

Lastly, forgive me for any typos. I wrote this with such ferocity that I didn’t care.
Was at the game Rosier is the same no different than he was last year. Truth is special teams and stupid penalties in the first half doomed us.

Malik should have never been a starter here love his guts and grit but that only gets you so far. LSU is a solid d with an offense that is not good and we are the same. Also losing bandy absolutely had an impact. The difference in this game was field position and turnovers. I don’t know why we didn’t bring in someone to at least push Feagles because he absolutely gave them points. Hope we use these next few games to get Jarren or Kosi ready.

Yes, I should have added how stupid, undisciplined penalties and field position cost us a lot in the first half.

Feagles, outside of the first punt, which wasn’t his fault, botched two more.

Demetrius Jackson’s roughing the passer penalty, and Cager getting flagged for going airborne on that punt at the end of the first half had me going crazy.

69th year of being a Cane fan and this has to be top 5 of most disgusting games I have ever seen them . I am.comvinced any one of the other 3 would have done better than Rosier tonight. OL is a bunch of turnstiles disguised as football players. Lot more .bad thoughts from this game big those are the most obvious even to a casual observer

69th year of being a Cane fan and this has to be top 5 of most disgusting games I have ever seen them . I am.comvinced any one of the other 3 would have done better than Rosier tonight. OL is a bunch of turnstiles disguised as football players. Lot more .bad thoughts from this game big those are the most obvious even to a casual observer

All the talk about Rosier being a leader is a joke. He looked so dejected out there, and his teammates were yelling at him to play better and he just looked like he didn’t care. Was on another planet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back