Post-camp thoughts (long)

Was Rosenfo Louis the kid from Deerfield?

Yes. I was typing on my cell phone and fat fingered the "d", it's Rosendo Louis.

I wanted Hyppolite and Lewis for the outside, but Rosendo Louis was the kid I wanted at MLB. Flowe and Jaydon Hood were a couple other MLBs we whiffed on that could have been good. Flowe was obviously a long shot, but if TRob, Likens, Field and Lashlee can go national, no reason Baker/Patke could have done so successfully,

Anyway, Louis has been injured just as much as Brooks, so it may not have helped us. This year he's slated as USCe's starter though. So we'll know soon what "could have been"

@DMoney @Cribby , I love Cave, kid has the athletic ability we desperately need at linebacker. But is he built for MLB?

Advertisement
Yes. I was typing on my cell phone and fat fingered the "d", it's Rosendo Louis.

I wanted Hyppolite and Lewis for the outside, but Rosendo Louis was the kid I wanted at MLB. Flowe and Jaydon Hood were a couple other MLBs we whiffed on that could have been good. Flowe was obviously a long shot, but if TRob, Likens, Field and Lashlee can go national, no reason Baker/Patke could have done so successfully,

Anyway, Louis has been injured just as much as Brooks, so it may not have helped us. This year he's slated as USCe's starter though. So we'll know soon what "could have been"

@DMoney @Cribby , I love Cave, kid has the athletic ability we desperately need at linebacker. But is he built for MLB?
We were gonna get flowe by all accounts but we **** and ****ed down our leg that year. We actually signed a miracle class given how bad of a year we had.

I've been a big Hall fan since he arrived. Unfortunately, his game is sometimes limited by his reactions/processing more than his physical traits. Tough to really judge that from HS games and tapes. At times, he appears a step late to react or even hesitant - not because he's shy about contact, but seemingly because I can only presume he doesn't want to **** up. I mentioned it on a few DB reviews over the past couple years. He'll then have a really solid game and you're like "where'd that assertiveness come from?" Hope TRob and crew can get him closer to his potential.
Obviously I agree with all this however the one key word/name here is T Rob. The thought here is that the combination of moving Carter to Striker and the coaching prowess of T Rob will unlock Carter's full potential. I'll close by saying that if his potential has been unlocked then this will be a very fun defense to watch.

especially with dan enos at OC. Hyppolite will be on the field a lot.
Please don't say that name around here! Gotta be the dumbest ***** coach in the history of coaches! His offense was horrible! Biggest **** show I've ever seen! Lashlee is a blessing. I don't knock Manny for much but he wasted a year hiring that dude most HS OC's would have been a better hire who tf would hire him after that lol smh I'll stop now just gave me flashbacks bad ones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back