Possible hirings

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
Keep in mind that there is still much to shake out from this season. Firings can come fairly quickly, but the subsequent hirings will take longer. We don’t even know all the viable candidates for UM jobs at this point, if we are even looking (god, I hope so).

We need to give it a couple of weeks for the dust to settle.

I’m still hoping (against hope) that we will hire an OC that has a track record of running a modern offense.

Advertisement
There aren't going to be any hirings. At least not for offensive coordinator. Richt made it clear that he was going to call plays. Unless the AD forces his hand, which we won't, because we don't have much leverage because of the extension, it's not happening.

Advertisement
If you have a consistent bad OL,you could see a change at OL coach.Please no
HS coaches.

Advertisement
Good luck on ticket sales next year if they dont make an oc change. Theres no way most fans will invest in tickets if something major doesnt change.

This. Richt and Blake HAVE to make changes else next year at HRS will look like a morgue. Too many people have called Richt on the carpet, and the results are so **** blatantly obviously bad that he cannot continue course next year with the same tired crew (including himself).

He's gonna make changes, just hope they are good ones.

Maybe Richt will do more spread looks next year. We had some success the past 2 games. I’d be willing to ride another year if this happens. Clean the drops up in the off season and let’s roll

Hopefully Jon volunteers to join a support staff somewhere, anywhere. Maybe Searels gets a job at an SEC school under the promise that he knows coaches at Miami highschools. Or he decides to coach highschool ball.
If Brown leaves, that may force Richt's hand at OC.

Advertisement
This. Richt and Blake HAVE to make changes else next year at HRS will look like a morgue. Too many people have called Richt on the carpet, and the results are so **** blatantly obviously bad that he cannot continue course next year with the same tired crew (including himself).

He's gonna make changes, just hope they are good ones.
I agree with everything you mentioned, however based on Richt’s track record his own pride/ego and loyalty to existing staff come first before trying to better the team in any possible way

Maybe Richt will do more spread looks next year. We had some success the past 2 games. I’d be willing to ride another year if this happens. Clean the drops up in the off season and let’s roll

My god. I really hope most of the fan base doesn't think like this. Let me ask you something, what does Richt know about running a spread offense? What qualifications does he have to run a spread offense? He has had one offense that was statistically rated in the top 20 in 18 years.

Advertisement
My god. I really hope most of the fan base doesn't think like this. Let me ask you something, what does Richt know about running a spread offense? What qualifications does he have to run a spread offense? He has had one offense that was statistically rated in the top 20 in 18 years.

He’s not going anywhere... hate to break it to you.

Advertisement
Back