Possible Grad Transfers

Canesfreak2020

Banned
Banned
Ivins claims we have been in contact with multiple Grad transfers. Anyone have any idea specifically which possible Grad transfers we have been communicating with?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I had heard about the FIU kicker, which I think would be a good move or the Duke kicker who also entered the Portal. I didn't know if there was any mention of any OL or CB targets, because those are two big areas of need. We love to get the two OL from Stanford.

I hope we're in contact with many OL candidates through the Portal. Needs:

• OL
  • OL
  • OL
  • OL
  • QB
  • Kicker
  • WR (need a couple dependable senior WRs)
  • CB (for depth, at minimum)
  • LB (for depth, at minimum)

Yeah if we got 5 more spots available for Grad transfers, I would take two OL, one CB, one WR, and possibly a QB, given that either Williams or Perry will probably transfer out.

Advertisement
Kicker can’t be what he’s talking about. That contact was made awhile ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Colorado State offensive lineman TJ Storment
FIU placekicker Jose Borregales
Stanford OL Henry Hattis.
TT QB Duffey
Stanford QB Costello
This is not a bad group, except for the Colorado State OT who looks to be pretty slow at LT.
I would like Borregales, Hattis, Costello, a CB, and another OL (not Storment)

Ivins claims we have been in contact with multiple Grad transfers. Anyone have any idea specifically which possible Grad transfers we have been communicating with?

Everyone.gif

Advertisement
What decent player(s) that can actually contribute - not another Tommy Kennedy from the portal is going to come here this year with the debacle that is going on?

What decent player(s) that can actually contribute - not another Tommy Kennedy from the portal is going to come here this year with the debacle that is going on?

Portal is always going to be hit or miss. Yes Kennedy was a joke but did you see Osborn all year? Take your chances on as many 1 and done kids as our schollies limit will allow, theres no risk. Only risk is you fill up on the spots before someone else good jumps in the portal

Advertisement
Back