Possible grad transfer QB’s

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Jalen Hurts
Kelly Bryant
Shane Buchele
Deondre Francois

Any other possibilities?
Not sure that Richt will pursue one but the fact that he smartened up and got a juco punter has me hopeful...

Advertisement
All in on Jalen Hurts...legit think he would come to. He has already played in a prehistoric offense as well...Lets go!!!!

Advertisement
@CaneFan954 why would you want Francois?
He's a tough sumbitch who has a good arm, and keeps getting up despite getting served up to lions by the only oline miles worse than ours. I'm not saying I want him here, or that he's the best of the options in that list, but I've got enough respect for him and his game, even as a hated rival, not to act like he's a trashcan that isn't better than what we've trotted out on the field at QB the last 2 years.

Advertisement
Buechele or Francois. Hurts struggles with accuracy. I do not want to see another inaccurate qb for as long as I live. Between Rosier and Tannehill i have had enough. I dont care if the QB cant move in the pocket

Buechele is not a grad transfer. He'd have to sit out. He's a sophmore. I do agree he's the best option.

Advertisement
If you gave Francois even a decent offensive line, he'd do numbers. Now I'm not saying that UM can offer that right now, but I think he'd be miles better than either 12 or Kosi next year if the OL did improve

Advertisement
Hurts and Bryant were both pulled due to their inaccuracies throwing the ball. Sure, they're both better than what we have now, but the underlying problem remains the same.

Advertisement
Back