Possible good news?

I don't know about this guy, and im not saying we are gonna win this game. But I don't think this is gonna be same ole Bama from last season, i can see Satan getting real agitated with the inconsistencies on offense and lighting people up. Remember they also have a new OC, and multiple new assistants

Advertisement
I’m hoping Bryce Young and a couple of those big RBs decide to rob a 7-11 between now and game day…get them suspended and we might have something..
The 7-11 can’t be located in Alabama and they would have a full audio and video confession.

Also the actual robbery must occur hours before game day since it would prevent them from bonding out prior to kickoff... maybe they can suit up at halftime.

Will be interesting to see what Satan does with him. Or if he feels his loins and thinks he doesn’t need the TE to win the game. Either or probably nothing to see here as Billingsley will probably start anyways knowing lil Nicky. As others have said he loves destroying teams in the season opener and to do that he’ll need all his weapons. Their starting S out and RT is interesting news though, maybe we can pressure their OL with blitzes on that side plus put in a faster DE to keep Young on the run. Not having the S should stop that load the box theory as we should then be able to throw over the top.

Galloway caught a throw back screen for one of those plays so yes I do watch the games.

Pitts had his second worst output of the season that game when you exclude not being needed against UT-Martin. Went for 54-649-5 in '19 so he was plenty good enough

And Diaz wasn't calling the defense in 19 or 20. You want to hang something on him at least hang it on him when he's the actual DC.
If you're a defensive HC and you're allowing your DC to employ soft zones and zone blitzes that's on you. That's why the defense gets worked by those TEs.

If Diaz plays more man coverage or man-match zone then things will be different.

Advertisement
Sounds like Saban is a little tight....he's back to talking about media rat poison, players listening to the media, pressure of being #1, how he can't do it for Billingsly but that players must just do it for themselves/team etc....blah blah blah.

LETS GO CANES! :machinegun:

Advertisement
Advertisement
More bravado from our posters....I'm trying to remember the same thing before that opener against LSU a few years ago. I sat back and read all the delusional posts here and wondered, were we going to get pounded again by a physically tougher and superior LSU team like we did years before in the Peach Bowl?

That opener in Texas was almost men against boys....again.

I've seen it time and again over the years...we think we're great and then some team, OSU in the Fiesta Bowl. Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, then LSU twice smash us across the mouth and I begin to wonder if South Florida kids are as tough as we claim to be...are we going to collapse and quit?

Billingsley is only one player.

Advertisement
Diaz's defenses have never been able to cover a move TE with even a shred of mobility.

No chance he misses the game. 80 yards and 2 TDs minimum.

Eh most defenses dont account for the TE. Good TEs will always get theirs if the rest of the offense is potent.

How many times have you seen a defense shut down everyone else on the offense but then the QB flings a last second pass to the TE for a key first down?

Unless your TEs are the #1 threats on the team with your RBs and WRs lagging behind, the defenses just dont emphasize defending them. If the offense is potent with great RBs and WRs, the TE is gonna get theirs no matter what defense you play.

Advertisement
Back