Possible dt recruit

DT recruiting is going to be tough for us if Braylen Ingraham doesnt come. Already a thin position
Have to control the LOS thats what separates a team like Bama on both sides of the ball. If we going on plan C's we in deep **** in the coming years

Advertisement
How did Bama just jump up on Ingrahams recruiting decision?!?! For the last 5 months he’s publicly named Miami as his leader. He even said Miami was his leader by a far margin. Is Bama bag game that good or is Miami just showing lackluster recruiting tactics???

Marcus Crowley, who I believe will be a beast in college, is getting recruited by Ohio State pretty heavy, so I hope he sticks. Miami has to know what’s going and stop playing checkers with people who’s playing chess.

Last edited:
What is your guys opinion on offering malcom ray or caljiah kancey? These are two guys who are Miami caliber but lower level and with Ingraham to bama either would be a solid fill in. Our dt depth next year Is a little scary
WHat are those guys measurables? I’ve heard the names but didn’t research them as far as who has offered them? Are they for sure miami caliber?

How did Bama just jump up on Ingrahams recruiting decision?!?! For the last 5 months he’s publicly named Miami as his leader. He even said Miami was his leader by a far margin. Is Bama bag game that good or is Miami just showing lackluster recruiting tactics???

Marcus Crowley, who I believe will be a beast in college, looks to be slipping away as well to Ohio State. Miami has to know what’s going and stop playing checkers with people who’s playing chess.
Where are you getting this info on Crowley? From all the reports he’s solid on Miami. And bama always been on the fringe for BI and turned on the heat. The reach bama has is real bro. They come calling your gonna listen. Even Duke went for s visit lol

Where are you getting this info on Crowley? From all the reports he’s solid on Miami. And bama always been on the fringe for BI and turned on the heat. The reach bama has is real bro. They come calling your gonna listen. Even Duke went for s visit lol

He’s taking a shot in the dark. He has no inside knowledge

Advertisement
Not recruiting sorrels was mistyfying to begin with anyway, Miami coaching staff put themselves in a hole the way they recruit sometimes

Not recruiting sorrels was mistyfying to begin with anyway, Miami coaching staff put themselves in a hole the way they recruit sometimes
That was on kool. Tbh the DT recruiting overall hasn’t been as bad as it’s made out to be. Ppl expect us to be bama and aim at 3 or 4 a year. Our need for that position is diff with what we run. Bama runs 3/4. Pretty much 3 dt types on the field every play. We have a kid like cam who could fill out and be that 3 tech we want here. I like the 2 we got last cycle and the kids we have committed now to fit what we want

That was on kool. Tbh the DT recruiting overall hasn’t been as bad as it’s made out to be. Ppl expect us to be bama and aim at 3 or 4 a year. Our need for that position is diff with what we run. Bama runs 3/4. Pretty much 3 dt types on the field every play. We have a kid like cam who could fill out and be that 3 tech we want here. I like the 2 we got last cycle and the kids we have committed now to fit what we want
No that’s on this staff, earlier in the year it seemed like we had traction with sorrels and then out of no where stopped pursuing him

Program is just BORING right now. 5 gave us a little adrenaline and momentum, but that's all dissipated with 12 as the guy again. Why would an elite WR come here? Why would an elite RB come here? Our games are honestly a chore to watch.

Honestly, what are we selling right now?

Advertisement
No that’s on this staff, earlier in the year it seemed like we had traction with sorrels and then out of no where stopped pursuing him
I know we were on him early. But There’s always 2 sides to it bro. Some kids just don’t want to come to Miami. His interest probally wasn’t as strong. You can’t make a bad ***** fall in love all the time bro lol

Having a hard time believing any reports now from insiders

Advertisement

Yeah .. That Crowley info is inaccurate .. as I've said before UF would be more of a player if they were to show REAL INTEREST

Marcus Crowley, who I believe will be a beast in college, is getting recruited by Ohio State pretty heavy, so I hope he sticks. Miami has to know what’s going and stop playing checkers with people who’s playing chess.

Never did a lot of interviews...Said UM leads but will be taking a bama visit. I honestly believe if he goes to Bama we lost him to the only school we could have lost him to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back