Possible dt recruit

A1cane

Junior
What is your guys opinion on offering malcom ray or caljiah kancey? These are two guys who are Miami caliber but lower level and with Ingraham to bama either would be a solid fill in. Our dt depth next year Is a little scary

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I were Richt I’m calling up Cheney who’s about to get dropped from Alabama.

How ironic. Seems like Ingraham is taking his spot....

I wonder who else Cheney is talking too. He went to Penn State and I think Georgia Tech recently.

Teammates with Haselwood? Staff needs to make that call. And from Georgia where our DL coach is from. Seems like a no brainer whether we get Ingraham or not.

M. Ray is at this point more of a DE at 245 lbs or so. It could be with S&C he could develop into a 280 pound very quick DT in say two years. He does -play in South Florida and does face some top competition over the course of a year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I were Richt I’m calling up Cheney who’s about to get dropped from Alabama.
He looks good in film and is very quick until you compare him to the size of the guys he is going against he out weighs by 60 to 75 almost every play. It looks like many are afraid to go after him.

Chaney is okay.. just isn’t great .. wouldn’t waste my time on him honestly.. go after another kid up here like Dante walker his other teammate

Advertisement
What happened between Miami and Sorrells?
It seems as if he was bought and paid for by South Carolina a while ago which is shame because he transferred to Winter Park HS in metro Orlando and has been balling out since he got there. An would be a huge pick up for Miami at a position of need. There were early rumors he and Bogle wanted to play together.

C4Wm7t.gif

Last edited:
It seems as if he was bought and paid for by South Carolina a while ago which is shame because he transferred to Winter Park HS in metro Orlando and has been balling out since he got there. An would be a huge pick up for Miami at a position of need. There were early rumors he and Bogle wanted to play together.

C4Wm7t.gif

That tweet doesn’t sound suspicious at all

Advertisement
Here is a better shot of Sorrells pic6. He is very athletic for a 1 tech to make that surprise catch while off balance and in all that traffic.

DT recruiting is going to be tough for us if Braylen Ingraham doesnt come. Already a thin position

Advertisement
Back