NT Smith / Porter / King
DE Forston / Grimble / Luther

OLB Vernon / Shayon
ILB Buchanan / Cain / Holton
ILB Perryman / Gaines / E. Johnson
OLB Chickillo / R. Williams

It could work

Advertisement
He's a beast who has also never played LB. It would be a pretty big learning curve for him.

Jesus christ, you again? I never said he was gonna be a beast linebacker, all I said was dude is a beast as in physically he has the tools. Im gonna go post in the WEZ now incase you want to nitpick anymore of my posts LOL.

Advertisement
Vernon could excell there if they allow him to just rush the passer, I would be nervous if he was asked to cover receivers out of the backfield. I also don't see Buchanon as an ILB, I could see Perryman and Paul playing inside, or a guy like E. Johnson because they seem to have a little more beef, or willingness to engage and shed blockers.

Jesus christ, you again? I never said he was gonna be a beast linebacker, all I said was dude is a beast as in physically he has the tools. Im gonna go post in the WEZ now incase you want to nitpick anymore of my posts LOL.

I would have have said the same thing if it was anybody else too. Sorry for calling out stupid posts.

Also, if you're going to say he's a beast physically, then say it....because I'm pretty sure that's now what you meant. You said if he's at OLB prepare your **** because he's a beast. From that statement, I can make a reasonable assumption that you think he would be a beast at OLB. It's just logic bruh. So while you never specifically said he was going to be a beast at OLB, you definitely implied it.

DE Ojomo / Sentimore/ Pierre / Alexis
NT Smith / Shephard / Porter/ King
DE Forston / Grimble / Luther

OLB Vernon / Shayon
ILB Buchanan / Cain / Holton
ILB Perryman / Gaines / E. Johnson
OLB Chickillo / R. Williams

Advertisement
Miami is going to the 3-4 exclusively?

No idea. This is just an exercise in throwing **** at the wall.

I completely forgot about Paul as an inside lb'er.

And Sentimore shouldn't see the field. If he couldn't get playing time at Alabama he won't get any playing time here.

Bump.

Williams, Hoilett and Green are a terrible #s 2-4 defensive end.

We need to play a three-four alignment and use some of our small defensive tackles as 34 defensive ends. I really believe Golden is going this way. He has his nose in Darius Smith, ran a 34 at Temple, etc.

We don't have the personnel to run any type of defense with any amount of success. A 3-4 with our players would be a disaster. But this is a message board; so for ***** and giggles:

DE Grimble - Alexis - O'Donnell
NT Porter - Smith - King - Moore - Ivery
DE Pierre - Hamilton - Briscoe

OLB Chickillo - Williams - Johnson
ILB Perryman - Gaines - Paul - Witt - Blue
ILB Buchanan - Cain - Kirby - Cornelius - Terry
OLB Green - McCord - Hoilett

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back