Possibility of 0-4 in this stretch

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
We just blew it against maybe the worst FSU team in a decade playing a bunch of second stringers and a hurt Freshman QB.

Anyone who doesn't believe we could easily finish this stretch of games 0-4 is a delusional *** wipe

**** you.

Advertisement
Yes, anything is possible. But it won't happen. UNC has not played defense all year and is coming off an embarrassment at home against VT. Notre Dame looks terrible this year. Pitt is also giving up a ton of points. Richt will pull the team together. 4-0 is just as likely in this stretch. More realistic is somewhere in between.

When referring to the stretch, I mean FSU, UNC, @VTech, @ND. So we're already 0-1

UNC has a better offense than FSU = Bad Kayaa needs to step up. We all know how things turn out when that happens.

VTech is a loss.

ND sucks, but on the road, packed house, coming off a loss to VTech won't be a cakewalk.

Why would anyone have thought we were the better team going in? Because of all the success we've had in the past decade?

Advertisement
The true soft shoulders made themselves known after the FSU game.

FSU is the most talented and best team on our regular season schedule I don't give a **** what the final score with UNC was.

Advertisement
The true soft shoulders made themselves known after the FSU game.

FSU is the most talented and best team on our regular season schedule I don't give a **** what the final score with UNC was.
During the time it took you to post this Louisville scored another touchdown on this most talented team you speak of.

Coming into the season - we lost our two best LB's, our best pass rusher, a difference maker at WR
- This is a 3 to 4 loss team

Al never recruited well - at least in terms of the players actually seeing the field

FSU is definitely the most talented team we'll play. They are also on another level with their strength program.

We aren't there yet. Richt and Kayaa were awful, but I will give the guy more than 5 fvckin games before throwing him under the bus.

He desperately needs speed at WR, a dual threat QB, and a big OL to run his offense. Not to mention he likes bruiser RBs (which we don't have).

This loss is 100% on Richt - but let the guy build the program his way ffs - then judge.

Coming into the season - we lost our two best LB's, our best pass rusher, a difference maker at WR

Al never recruited well - at least in terms of the players actually seeing the field

Golden had at least the 3rd best class (by rankling) in the ACC every year. The other 2 team play in the Atlantic division. On sheer talent alone we should win the coastal - golden just couldn't put them in a position to win. We'll see if Richt can improve this offense.

Advertisement
FSU is definitely the most talented team we'll play. They are also on another level with their strength program.

We aren't there yet. Richt and Kayaa were awful, but I will give the guy more than 5 fvckin games before throwing him under the bus.

He desperately needs speed at WR, a dual threat QB, and a big OL to run his offense. Not to mention he likes bruiser RBs (which we don't have).

This loss is 100% on Richt - but let the guy build the program his way ffs - then judge.
I AGREE
BoBo was the same size as Coley last season, now he's cut and taking on CB/S.
Cook is big stronger but not as fast

Clearly you didnt read the post - look at the number of guys that were dismissed every year
- yes that happens everywhere but 3 starters on D weeks before the season
- you think we looked a little tired in the second half

Not about rankings - about players that actually play

Advertisement
This is a great thread. We have such great fans. It's like you forgot FSU is filled with 5 and 4 star guys. It's not like they're a bad team. Look at who they've played. They have better talent on the d line and that was the difference in the game. Not sure why you guys had such high expectations this year. We should improve our record by 1-2 games. Coaching is better but it's still the same players. People need to calm the **** down.

STOP IT!

We lost the ONE game that really meant something this year. We lost to a rival who is in a historic slump and playing with second stringers. Let this sink in. Before last night, the FSU defense had given up more points than any FSU defense in HISTORY! We scored 19.........

I want to vomit on the cool aid drinkers.

There's some Al Golden level excuse making here.

Please explain why it's the lack of a roster full of 4 and 5 stars to beat FSU and not the incompetent OC that failed to put up 21 points that cost us the game.

By that logic, our defense should've been blown out last night, yet wasn't.

Golden Boy will haunt this program for years. Hoped some of his jags could improve under a new coach, but they are beyond hope.

Advertisement
Back