positive recruiting trend

ball915

All-American
Something that pops out to me after reading recruiting articles is that a lot of these prospects say "Miami was my first offer". that is big for a couple reasons

1. Golden and Co. are identifying talent early unlike the past and are focusing on more than one class at a time
2. A lot of kids have a special place for the first school that offers him
3. Offering first creates good competition with other schools as it impacts their recruiting strategy
4. We aren't playing catch up with a lot of kids and are in it from the beginning

Advertisement
Recruiting JUCOs!!!!!

Golden does not shy away from JUCO players like the previous regime.. He understands that putting a freshman who isnt physically mature enough to play doesnt help anyone. I'd love to see us hit JUCOs hard for DT consistently. It seems like some of the best DTs always have grade issues. If we have to sign up JUCO DL to stop the run, I'm all in!

Advertisement
This thread started off positive and now starting to fail.... If i had a nickel for everytime the word Quincy or Chad Wilson has been used in discussions i'd be super wealthy bioooooooootch bill gates level

Advertisement
Back