Porter decommits from USF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can never have too many cb's

that seem like UF's model…but it seems like they can have too little of everything else on offense. They might end up with a top 10 class, but it sure doesn't seem very well thought out. Very top heavy at CB and on the DL…

Advertisement
He should be a receiver anywhere. That tape was filthy. Natural with the ball, glides almost like Coley. ALMOST.

jefferson is a uf pipeline i belive or use to be....**** im just happy were putting our foot in the door over thei in tama..because it use to be gator country..now were just poaching that area

that seem like UF's model…but it seems like they can have too little of everything else on offense. They might end up with a top 10 class, but it sure doesn't seem very well thought out. Very top heavy at CB and on the DL…

Yep very deceptive class. That's why I laff when Glory says it will be better than Miami's.

Advertisement

Yep very deceptive class. That's why I laff when Glory says it will be better than Miami's.

In past classes I'd agree. For example in one of our classes we signed more DBs than we did linemen...that's almost criminal.

But in this class 13 of 22 players are offensive players. 6 o-lineman (with Prince a likely commit) and 7 skill guys. The class is well balanced.

In past classes I'd agree. For example in one of our classes we signed more DBs than we did linemen...that's almost criminal.

But in this class 13 of 22 players are offensive players. 6 o-lineman (with Prince a likely commit) and 7 skill guys. The class is well balanced.

Lol. How is UF class not balanced? They filled all their needs with highly regarded players. Only position they did not go after is LB because they loaded up on linebackers in 2013. What is so deceptive about their class, specifically?

Not to mention they are still recruiting more players.

Advertisement
Yea this class is pretty balance finally. But in past classes Muschamp ignored crucial needs and was all over the **** place. In one of the classes we signed 2 OL and 7 DB's, WTF? But I got no complaints with this one, especially coming off 4-8.

Lol. How is UF class not balanced? They filled all their needs with highly regarded players. Only position they did not go after is LB because they loaded up on linebackers in 2013. What is so deceptive about their class, specifically?

Not to mention they are still recruiting more players.

Deceptive as in being a top 10 recruiting class. Loaded at DT and CB but meh for the most part for the rest of the class.

Advertisement
Back