Porter decommits from USF

ball915

All-American
per Rivals and is high on us. Visiting U*** this weekend and Wisky next weekend.

Advertisement
Porter is one heck of an athlete
playing QB!
I hope this **** commits to us, because with his lateral quickness we can get him a job real quick!

Advertisement
This kid moves like he's sliding around on an air hockey table. Could make a nasty coverage CB, but you can see the upside at QB too.

Advertisement
Get McCord on him to host. They were teammates in high school at Jefferson here in Tampa.

****!!! he would have been a steal for USF, too bad the big dogs came in but with that being said he looks like a natural Wide Receiver to me

Advertisement
Looks like we got on him a little too late. I think UF has the upper hand

Advertisement
It is amazing how many kids like this the state of Florida produces. All year long this has been a name no one's heard of, then you look at the clips and he looks pretty friggin' electric. You have to really be a moran to coach at the Big 3 and ever have issues fielding a stable of competent WRs.

It is amazing how many kids like this the state of Florida produces. All year long this has been a name no one's heard of, then you look at the clips and he looks pretty friggin' electric. You have to really be a moran to coach at the Big 3 and ever have issues fielding a stable of competent WRs.

You are correct. the only way USF found him is because Taggert is trying to lockdown tampa for USF, too bad they had an horrible year

Advertisement
Back