Portal?

thegrove

Freshman
Are we utilizing the Portal for Basketball? Certainly having success with the Portal for football.

Advertisement
Coach L tried to get Joe Jackson to play basketball this season. He chose to focus on the draft.

I hope so. It would be a smart way to fill out the roster in 2019-20. I think the team needs a minimum of two grad transfers next season.

We sure as **** should be. Our current roster outlook is extremely depleted, and it doesn't seem like recruiting is going to pick up for us anytime soon.

We've always relied heavily on JuCos, xsfers and grad xsfers, along with Euros and now Aussies. We've always had muich more success from those sources than with HS recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Point being, you don't have to search for transfers. They list themselves. We have certainly been in need this season. How many games have we lost due to running out of gas in the 2nd half? The portal is like an amazon for players, heck who knows maybe they have free delivery for prime members.

Coach L tried to get Joe Jackson to play basketball this season. He chose to focus on the draft.

I played against joe Jackson in basketball in high school. He would get abused at the acc level. How do u even know this lol

Advertisement

So far just a few regular transfers but I am sure this will be busy at the end of the season. Especially once kids graduate and they can transfer without sitting out.

Advertisement
Back