--Devery Hamilton
--Josh Sills
--Jonathan Jones
--Scooby Carter
--Devin Bush
--AJ Reed

Give me Hamilton and Sills. PLEASE

Give me Hamilton and Sills. PLEASE

I'd take those 2 as well - rentals for a year until we can get our **** in order. Just sucks to waste ICs on 1 year rentals bc we have so many glaring roster holes.

That said, the NCAA needs to do something with the 25 IC max rule. It was created with absolute good intentions, not allowing the likes of Bama to oversign and kick kids to the curb, or make them grayshirt/blueshirt or whatever the **** color shirt they wanted to make them. The portal though is killing some teams. Stanford has 11 kids in the portal right now. 11!!! That's absurd. I think i read they only had 78 scholarship players coming into the 2019 season....so once you have these kids leave and others graduate, they are screwed.

I would hope the NCAA proposes a rule change, allowing teams under a certain scholarship number to add players up to a certain limit. I'm not saying let them sign 35 but there has to be some adjustment.

Advertisement
Grad Transfer preferably. I feel like using it so much is bad for recruiting out of HS kids might feel no need to sign here and think they can go else where first and then just transfer back

WR. THEO HOWARD FROM UCLA AND D. KING QB TRANSFER PORTAL....a must get WR MALACHI WIDEMAN.......👀👀👀👀👀👍🏾🙌🏿

Attachments

• 656BA8E0-CCFB-4E18-90DD-740BB32EB4C7.jpeg
    656BA8E0-CCFB-4E18-90DD-740BB32EB4C7.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back