Portal reminder

Mansell just posted this:

Talked to a very good source in South Florida this afternoon and he continues to tell me he believes that he goes in the Portal.

Person close to him wants him closer to home. Miami is the school that is mentioned the most, I am sure UF will take a shot too if he does it this week.

He was definitely a projected starter in Athens next year and started at CB in bowl game.

Say it a lot, UGA will be in the portal this spring for at least one DB maybe two.

These young DBs are going to get a shot real quick in Athens..

Right now that is what I hearing.
This is where these fake insider click ***** subscription site hucksters lose people with an IQ over 68. Stevenson wants to be closer to home so UF is in the mix because everywhere in Florida is close to his home. Morons.

Advertisement
This is where these fake insider click ***** subscription site hucksters lose people with an IQ over 68. Stevenson wants to be closer to home so UF is in the mix because everywhere in Florida is close to his home. Morons.
Him saying UF is in the mix shows you he’s full of ****. Just like he said TS was back home last week and he was in another state with his lady. Mansell was still talking rumors last week when I was saying he entered the portal fri, he’sd show in portal Tuesday.

I gave him a retro tea bagging for old time sake.

Last edited:
200-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back