Portal reminder

Advertisement
Really excited to get him. Can he play corner? Did we get any tape on him? How was he at UGA?

I followed his recruitment closely and thought his more natural position was safety (according to our coaches).

Last edited:
I NEVER got this.

A lot of these kids LOVE supposedly Miami but always quick to put on for the rednecks.

Boggles my mind, pimpin. Like all my lil homies that was blessed to play D1 ball ALL went to the school they grew up loving. Even my lil cousin went to the school he loved, and he only transferred to Southern Miss b/c he had a baby & my uncle is close to Brett who put a word in.

I never understood the angle of Miami is my favorite school then sign elsewhere. If we’re not, that’s one thing, but don’t openly say u grew up a Miami fan only to go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Boggles my mind, pimpin. Like all my lil homies that was blessed to play D1 ball ALL went to the school they grew up loving. Even my lil cousin went to the school he loved, and he only transferred to Southern Miss b/c he had a baby & my uncle is close to Brett who put a word in.

I never understood the angle of Miami is my favorite school then sign elsewhere. If we’re not, that’s one thing, but don’t openly say u grew up a Miami fan only to go elsewhere.
It must be that educating ride from Atlanta to Athens

Lol. You mad Midlo? While you’re in that UGA thread, if you see any posts of wisdom from a guy named @SmoovEth, please feel free to share with the rest of us.
1610403340481.png

Advertisement
Good video here

He’s 100% a cb.

Uga straight up lied to him multiple times. Dude has been playing everywhere but the spot he should be at. Even guys on his own team was questioning why he isn’t playing cb, they saw him lock up really good wr’s at practice yet he was being played at star, lb and occasionally nickel. Then he gets a chance to finally start at his natural position and plays great , while making one of the best cb plays I’ve ever seen, to save the game. Oh and all that at 205-210 lbs because of playing star.

But the damage had already been done. Trust broken.

He’s special, and to make things even better we have our punt returner.

Last edited:
He’s 100% a cb.

Uga straight up lied to him multiple times. Dude has been playing everywhere but the spot he should be at. Even guys on his own team was questioning why he isn’t playing cb, they saw him lock up really good wr’s at practice yet he was being played at star, lb and occasionally nickel. Then he gets a chance to finally start at his natural position and plays great , while making one of the best cb plays I’ve ever seen, to save the game. But the damage had been done , they lost him way before the bowl.

He’s special, and to make things even better we have our punt returner.

So my brotha from another....remind me, b/c this was one of those recruiting battles that made me sick to my stomach & I legit blocked it out.

Did we want him as a S or CB during his recruitment?

Advertisement
So my brotha from another....remind me, b/c this was one of those recruiting battles that made me sick to my stomach & I legit blocked it out.

Him and Banda were close , Banda wanted him at safety but if TS wanted cb he’d played cb. EB just wanted a stud in his room, can’t blame him for that.

Advertisement

We for sure wanted him at Safety. It was one of the "reasons" he chose UGA originally because they promised corner. Thankfully we covered our *** on that one and had Bubba Bolden waiting in the wings.

**** i follow recruiting way too closely.

Advertisement
Back