Portal reminder

Advertisement
I've kinda figured some high profile names that were portal bound would do so the day after the title game. I don't have any real reason other than the attention factor. I sure hope I'm right.
Jan 18th is the deadline to declare for the draft. I'm sure a ton of guys are waiting to see if their teammates (including Seniors) enter, especially on the title teams.

Jan 18th is the deadline to declare for the draft. I'm sure a ton of guys are waiting to see if their teammates (including Seniors) enter, especially on the title teams.
See, I didn't know that. I just figured it was for the splash factor.

I’m not sure. Just being low-key knowing his personality and letting it leak on it’s own.

I say that and he’ll probably diva up and pop it on twitter in the midst of the title game tonight.
Kids that announce before hitting the portal do it to get the recruiting started. It’s a flare to
He’ll definitely announce (or it will leak) that he’s in the portal before he announces Miami.

Might look fishy if it’s done together or the other way around
It’ll be separate, if I’m guessing I’d say 3-4 days

Mansell just posted this:

Talked to a very good source in South Florida this afternoon and he continues to tell me he believes that he goes in the Portal.

Person close to him wants him closer to home. Miami is the school that is mentioned the most, I am sure UF will take a shot too if he does it this week.

He was definitely a projected starter in Athens next year and started at CB in bowl game.

Say it a lot, UGA will be in the portal this spring for at least one DB maybe two.

These young DBs are going to get a shot real quick in Athens..

Right now that is what I hearing.

Advertisement

Talked to a very good source in South Florida this afternoon and he continues to tell me he believes that he goes in the Portal.

Person close to him wants him closer to home. Miami is the school that is mentioned the most, I am sure UF will take a shot too if he does it this week.

He was definitely a projected starter in Athens next year and started at CB in bowl game.

Say it a lot, UGA will be in the portal this spring for at least one DB maybe two.

It’s a wrap
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

UGA booster somewhere: "Dang we dropped 80K for 2 years of developing this guy into a starter?"

Read Cribby this afternoon and he continues to tell me he believes that he goes in the Portal.

Person close to him wants him closer to home. Miami is the school that is mentioned the most, I am putting in another school here just because I want to throw off the scent of my “research”.

Say it a lot, UGA will be in the portal this spring for at least one DB maybe two. They will tamper as much as necessary to fool whomever they can.

These young DBs are going to get shot real quick in Athens..

FIFY

Advertisement

How rich. He’s almost caught up , the only thing left is for his south Florida sauce to tell him “he’s already in the portal”.

Advertisement

7cce1bef48e291e51384c6c736a8b6c0.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back