Portal reminder

And if Georgia tries to bring us up for tampering... I’ve got a thread of texts from someone on their staff (he may be leaving anyway) talking about the situation last week and they mishandled the compliance protocol for transfers. I’ll gladly provide it to the staff or our NCAA compliance dept.
THIS IS A BIG ******* MOOD RIGHT HERE

Advertisement
I mean it’s a friend. I’d rather not do it if I don’t have to.

He’s trying to get out himself. If he gets out I may send it over.

I’ll make that sacrifice before I sit here and suffer watching Miami go through sanctions or some **** for pulling a quick one on the SEC’s baby. Not if I don’t have to.
Ah I missed the friend part. Yeahhhh wait until he is out lol.

Pretty sure he came already!
It was reported that he was in Columbia this weekend. 😉
joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia doesn’t have to process it until 2 business days. However, Ty could post it on his own whenever he wants.

My hope is he pulls a D’Eriq King and lets it go right in the middle of the NCG. Would be epic

just curious, why is he waiting to announce?

Yes sir. Yet when I said he wasn’t home people brought that mansell article to disprove me.

This is the absolutely asinine aspect of this board.

People act as if some third-party "publication" (article/board/blog, etc.) somehow DISPROVES a poster who knows the actual facts.

And if Georgia tries to bring us up for tampering... I’ve got a thread of texts from someone on their staff (he may be leaving anyway) talking about the situation last week and they mishandled the compliance protocol for transfers. I’ll gladly provide it to the staff or our NCAA compliance dept.
Ray Allen for 3

Advertisement
I’m not sure. Just being low-key knowing his personality and letting it leak on it’s own.

I say that and he’ll probably diva up and pop it on twitter in the midst of the title game tonight.
That he’s in the portal or coming to Miami?

Advertisement
Man got more nuts than the peanut man

Guys playing games don’t hit at my rate calling things weeks, sometime months in advance. If they don’t want to believe after two years then they shouldn’t read info anywhere ever again.
I dont believe you, need that PM status first 😂

I've kinda figured some high profile names that were portal bound would do so the day after the title game. I don't have any real reason other than the attention factor. I sure hope I'm right.

Advertisement
Back