Portal reminder

Advertisement
And if Georgia tries to bring us up for tampering... I’ve got a thread of texts from someone on their staff (he may be leaving anyway) talking about the situation last week and they mishandled the compliance protocol for transfers. I’ll gladly provide it to the staff or our NCAA compliance dept.

Advertisement
And if Georgia tries to bring us up for tampering... I’ve got a thread of texts from someone on their staff (he may be leaving anyway) talking about the situation last week and they mishandled the compliance protocol for transfers. I’ll gladly provide it to the staff or our NCAA compliance dept.

They would turn us in in a heartbeat, go for it.

Advertisement
Could I unzip?
Should be right about here by now:

changing season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Send it anyways...f*** it!

Advertisement
I don’t think UGA is in a position to cast stones.
I don’t think they even entertain it. I’m sure their fans and media will have a field day but it didn’t happen the way Barry made it seem. Our staff didn’t toss around his name.

Happens everywhere. Send a feeler through a friend and they say.. ya we’ve got a spot. That’s why these transfers end up somewhere so fast.

Advertisement
I don’t think they even entertain it. I’m sure their fans and media will have a field day but it didn’t happen the way Barry made it seem. Our staff didn’t toss around his name.

Happens everywhere. Send a feeler through a friend and they say.. ya we’ve got a spot. That’s why these transfers end up somewhere so fast.
That’s the part about BJ’s post that was so infuriating. He made it sound like Miami had a staff member talking to TS the whole time, which is absurd.

Send it anyways...f*** it!
I mean it’s a friend. I’d rather not do it if I don’t have to.

He’s trying to get out himself. If he gets out I may send it over.

I’ll make that sacrifice before I sit here and suffer watching Miami go through sanctions or some **** for pulling a quick one on the SEC’s baby. Not if I don’t have to.

Advertisement
Back