Portal reminder

Advertisement
Don't be scared to climb all up in that tree, there's sweet bush up there. (she's 6'5" umm hmm it's hard work but it can be done, trust your boy :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg: )
7553510_orig.jpg

d22dfddf57b84613c4b8d68e3fbf31ce.jpg

Go Canes

I'm terrified.....

Don't be scared to climb all up in that tree, there's sweet bush up there. (she's 6'5" umm hmm it's hard work but it can be done, trust your boy :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg: )
7553510_orig.jpg

d22dfddf57b84613c4b8d68e3fbf31ce.jpg

Go Canes

Hog molly! That lower body strength... she's a daggum fire hydrant. Has ability to sit on power rushes and just gobble up high-momentum and powerful rushers is elite for college, and when she gets latched onto speed rushes or inside counters, even from a recovery position, she's quickly able to get her hips activated and start driving opponents out of the play. Her shocking upper body strength and control in tight areas makes her impervious to the bull rush. She's got cannonballs for hands and when she lands her punch from a balanced base she can literally stonewall rushers immediately on their track. Grip rarely gets broken and she can ragdoll NFL-caliber opponents with tremendous lockout of her elbows and wrists.

Advertisement
Yup. He just posted “zero truth” to the “Stevenson rumor.” But he has been taking alot of Ls lately.
He almost, for some idiotic, self-preserving reason, doesn’t want it to be true. I watch a breakdown of his recruitment on YouTube with Ferman narrating it. He was chuckling about Miami being “in it” before Georgia emerged. Because of that crap, I could see him trying to squash the potential. Dude is supposed to be our Rivals writer and he purposefully can’t get behind potentially major moves.

Advertisement
Couple things:

- Apparently the kid took a couple extra days; was of the impression paperwork would be be filed Wed. Maybe the grant money was a factor - 1/11 been mentioned.

-GA being obtuse?

Advertisement
You just said 2 days; you never committed to calendar or business. I was just correcting that fcking motherfcking big mouth who thought he was getting over on someone and was wrong in the process. Always fun to see condescension get shoved up someone's ***.
I’ll take the blame for him. All I read was 48 hours and I’ve thought that since the portal began. Finally found a link that clarified business days

Should have known the NCAA compliance ***** weren’t working weekends

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back