Portal reminder

Advertisement
@Cribby Question on TS. I know there have been hints dropped for a bit now. Would this have been a thing with Rumph still being in place or was that coaching change dependent?

I hope we land Ty, and it appears we will. I would just hope all these So Fla kids looking to hug the SEC’s nut sacks will realize the grass is not always greener. Stay tf home & be the man in ur own backyard
Especially these dbacks. No better place to be right now.

already changed his facebook to student at university of miami? lmao. oh ya i'm with it

shame on manny for ruining his annoucement though. although everyone knew already he was comin'

Advertisement
High Five How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

Advertisement
they are BIG mad on the UGA board. Thought this was one of the funnier comments:

"Or someone from So. Florida that wants to be his "handler" looking out for his "best interests", to $kim off Tyrique when he goes off to the NFL next year. He wants him in South Florida, so he can get his hooks in him real deep."
This is some ******* twilight zone **** right here

Long story short - he called Kirby on Tuesday saying he wanted to enter. Kirby said you have to wait 48 hours (which is a lie) and tried to talk him out of it. Then called Ty again Thursday (48 hours later) and asked if he changed his mind. He said no so he said ok contact compliance and they’ll get you in there. Took them another 48 hours or 2 business days and bought him a weekend to convince Ty to change his mind without anyone contacting him.

That is their own case of tampering.

The school can wait 48 hours to enter his name but the coach has to send them directly to compliance to get the process going. Kirby bought himself 4 additional days and it still didn’t work.
Kirby (not that) Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didnt watch much UGA football.. didnt really know his production this year. But watching that game live and seeing that play. Most impressive play of the game.
Yep play of the game to me he saved the TD. I watched it just to see what he did I came away impressed

I hope we land Ty, and it appears we will. I would just hope all these So Fla kids looking to hug the SEC’s nut sacks will realize the grass is not always greener. Stay tf home & be the man in ur own backyard
Get that kid to host every top dog in south Florida. He needs to let them know the grass isn’t always greener on the other side

Advertisement
Back