Portal Prowess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posters are pushing the edge of the envelope here and soon will draw the attention of “Lone Wolf” whom hasn’t been fed in a long time eagerly prowling.

Advertisement
Bruh don't get at us Ricans I love honda civics and tego calderon. I should drive by your crib with the loudest exhaust at 2am on purpose
Same high school as Tego, bro, though he was after me. My cousin knew him. And I love me some reggaetón and Dominican Denbow. Lápiz Conciente is like the Dominican GOAT rapper

You don’t even have to know what the **** they’re saying to recognize this is lit

Same high school as Tego, bro, though he was after me. My cousin knew him. And I love me some reggaetón and Dominican Denbow. Lápiz Conciente is like the Dominican GOAT rapper

You don’t even have to know what the **** they’re saying to recognize this is lit

I don't even speak Spanish and tego **** hard

Advertisement
Hatchback with the 18" piledrivers and 300 watt amp ordered from crutchfield?
Had a hatchback - less the accessories. I've been driving them since '84. Wife is on CR-V #7. Can't get her out of them. She's tried BMW & Lexus and still prefers her Honda's.

Got a BReal twang to his voice. Its like the Caribbean Cypress Hill....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back