Portal Prowess

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

Very interesting article that gives great insight into the philosophy about the use of the portal by both the basketball and football programs at the U. I admittedly don't follow basketball much except to watch the Canes play. I have noticed the use of the portal by many BB programs across the country.

Advertisement
Some real miserable dudes here. Proud of Harley, complete opposite of what Jeff Thomas became. The kind of young man you want on your team in the 4th quarter when it’s time to dig deep and need someone to run across the middle and get the 1st on 4th and 6th.

Some real miserable dudes here. Proud of Harley, complete opposite of what Jeff Thomas became. The kind of young man you want on your team in the 4th quarter when it’s time to dig deep and need someone to run across the middle and get the 1st on 4th and 6th.
You're in the wrong thread.
1616760678079.gif

Advertisement

Advertisement

And one more thing, why and how does anyone listen to so-called Raggaeton? Talk about sht music for low IQ hourly workers driving 15 year old Honda Civic with mag wheels.

And one more thing, why and how does anyone listen to so-called Raggaeton? Talk about sht music for low IQ hourly workers driving 15 year old Honda Civic with mag wheels.
Just take a great big shît on someone else's culture, huh. Sure you ain't that racist gaytor that was tryna be funny with them Highleah goons on their 247 page?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just take a great big shît on someone else's culture, huh. Sure you ain't that racist gaytor that was tryna be funny with them Highleah goons on their 247 page?
Maybe you can cancel him. Get your me too protests signs and stand in front of CIS headquarters.

Advertisement
Back