Portal players?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If i was a player I'd forgive them and welcome him back, after all football is family. But they'd be on a short leash and have to earn every single bit of my respect back. Reed to me looks like a complete jackass for throwing away an entire season of eligibility because his feelings were hurt at being 3rd string. Total divas.

Advertisement
If i was a player I'd forgive them and welcome him back, after all football is family. But they'd be on a short leash and have to earn every single bit of my respect back. Reed to me looks like a complete jackass for throwing away an entire season of eligibility because his feelings were hurt at being 3rd string. Total divas.

what’s the story with reed?

what’s the story with reed?

I Don't know the details but he started spring practice as the 1st team RG but by the end of fall practice he was 3rd string. Didnt get any tick the first few games but instead of buckling down being patient and earning his spot he quit the football team after the BCU game i believe. I guess there wasn't much of a market in the portal for a practice squad freshman OG.

Reed coming back would be like adding a JUCO guard who was once a 4-star recruit. Might as well take a chance and see if he can push Donaldson, Gaynor, Clark, Campbell.
Just can't wait until Feeley has time to spend with him in the weight room.

Oh wait...Nevermind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back