Portal OL 2024 Edition

Advertisement
Any real chance here or is he just wanting to go home to Iowa?

Hard to knock a kid wanting to go home, but **** I think that would be a pretty bad move for his career. Could go literally wherever he wants.
Going to start as an offensive lineman for the Iowa Hawkeyes could never be considered a bad decision. They have a long history of producing quality NFL lineman.

why would it be..iowa head coach is literally the suped up version of mario. Hes an ol connoisseur
Because Iowa's offense has basically been the worst in all of P5 for a few years now, if not in all of FBS.

Not saying he won't be a beast regardless, but he could get much more recognition and more offensive success at tons of other schools.

Advertisement
Going to start as an offensive lineman for the Iowa Hawkeyes could never be considered a bad decision. They have a long history of producing quality NFL lineman.
I know the history. Doesn't change the fact that their offense has been utterly abysmal these last few years. Quite literally has become a meme on Twitter because they're so comically bad

Advertisement
*In before joke about us having room for all OL.

I’m assuming he’d be Cohen’s replacement? What does this say, if anything, about where they think McCoy and Kinsler are on the development TL? I’m all for taking veteran grown men on the OL/DL and letting the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement

I’m assuming he’d be Cohen’s replacement? What does this say, if anything, about where they think McCoy and Kinsler are on the development TL? I’m all for taking veteran grown men on the OL/DL and letting the chips fall where they may.
mccoy had a shot to sew that spot up ... now he has to compete for it ... but talent acquisition is the name of the game

How did the Washington guard grade out this year?

Advertisement
Good move to stack guards. Not so sure what we have there with McCoy and Kinsler.

I don’t view this as a ding on McCoy or Kinsler. I see it as a way to lock up the top OL for 2025&2026. It also gives Miami lots of good depth for 2024.

How did the Washington guard grade out this year?

1705758177954.png

He’s gotten worse over the years.

Advertisement
Back