Portal LB on the way?

Advertisement
Lol the kid was a 290 lb DT who dropped 25lbs to move to OLB/Edge last year. He’s a 4-3 end who may end up moving inside if he puts some of that weight back on.

So naturally, the Orange Bowlcut Boys twitter brags about us signing a linebacker.

Roman really needs to find a new podcast to associate with.

Lol the kid was a 290 lb DT who dropped 25lbs to move to OLB/Edge last year. He’s a 4-3 end who may end up moving inside if he puts some of that weight back on.

So naturally, the Orange Bowlcut Boys twitter brags about us signing a linebacker.

Roman really needs to find a new podcast to associate with.
It’s funny listening to that podcast sometimes. You can tell that Roman is waaaaaay overqualified compared to the two other guys.

Advertisement
It’s funny listening to that podcast sometimes. You can tell that Roman is waaaaaay overqualified compared to the two other guys.
I really like Roman’s film reviews on YouTube and I respect his opinion, especially about the quarterback position but the other dudes are horrible. They’re reactionary Miami fan stereotypes that everyone else in college football makes fun of.

They’re really there for their gift of gab- I do think they’re funny and they have good chemistry. But anything football related yeah I’m gonna stick to what I’m hearing from Ro

I really like Roman’s film reviews on YouTube and I respect his opinion, especially about the quarterback position but the other dudes are horrible. They’re reactionary Miami fan stereotypes that everyone else in college football makes fun of.

Eh, don't overthink it. They're fans first and foremost and you need a balance to offset the technical discussions that Roman provides. I think their fine and most podcast hosts are the fan type anyway. Besides, they're all good friends for a long time and have a podcast togethjer talking about their passion - I thnk that's pretty **** cool.

Advertisement
Eh, don't overthink it. They're fans first and foremost and you need a balance to offset the technical discussions that Roman provides. I think their fine and most podcast hosts are the fan type anyway. Besides, they're all good friends for a long time and have a podcast togethjer talking about their passion - I thnk that's pretty **** cool.
Agree completely.... Friends talking junk with friends...

Advertisement
Advertisement

This.

Advertisement
Back