Banned
Gotta give ole Manny credit.

King
Da Kicker
Da Punter
Roche
Phillips
Bolden

Without them we aren’t nearly as good of a football team. Hopefully he doesn’t shoot himself in the foot by being passive about the defensive staff. But I can’t say enough about how much these transfers mean to us. Cudos to Manny for being aggressive on the transfer trail and addressing some major flaws in our game.

Now let’s stay focused and crush these Noles.

Advertisement
He will continue to have to hit the portal to fill the gaps in this roster due to his staffs recruiting failures at DB. Could also use a LB, OL and WR if there is talent in the portal.

Advertisement
Borregales set a school record yesterday with a 57 yard field goal. That means we set a school record every time we've played them in the Manny Diaz era.

He's the king of the portal, but it also speaks to our misses in recruiting.

Listen, if you tell me the portal is used to manufacture a 10 win season that instill confidence and positive perception from local parents and elite kids.....and is parlayed into a top 5 recruiting class.....then yeah it's a great thing.

But I don't want a situation where we're relying on it every year as more than a band aid. Make no mistake, right now we are not only relying it......we are basically being carried by those portal additions.

Advertisement
He's the king of the portal, but it also speaks to our misses in recruiting.

Listen, if you tell me the portal is used to manufacture a 10 win season that instill confidence and positive perception from local parents and elite kids.....and is parlayed into a top 5 recruiting class.....then yeah it's a great thing.

But I don't want a situation where we're relying on it every year as more than a band aid. Make no mistake, right now we are not only relying it......we are basically being carried by those portal additions.
It can happen this year. Look at this year recruiting class.

It can happen this year. Look at this year recruiting class.

I'm fully aware...but we still need elite corners and receivers even with what we already have in tow. That CB from Palmetto is the perfect example of a kid we could flip if we have a great season.

It can't be understated how important it is that we finish with a double digit win season.

I'm fully aware...but we still need elite corners and receivers even with what we already have in tow. That CB from Palmetto is the perfect example of a kid we could flip if we have a great season.

It can't be understated how important it is that we finish with a double digit win season.
Lack of legit CB's is the problem, poor defensive recruiting. I believe this prevents any defensive playcalling from being aggressive. You need legit corners to be very creative on D.
I agree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back