Portal closes mañana

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the window for transfers who do not want to lose a year of eligibility (meaning automatic transfers) & for players on teams who have undergone Head Coach changes, it’s goes from Dec 3rd - Jan 18th.

The Portal will reopen on May 1st for 15 days, which will be for post-Spring & pre Summer enrollee players who want to go elsewhere & still make it in time to enroll in the Summer to be ready for Fall camp.

Grad Transfers I believe will still be able to transfer whenever they graduate, I don’t think there’s a specific window for GT’s, but I could be wrong on that.

Any real game changers still available?

1673995893624.jpeg

Advertisement
Are those numbers right? That's over 20 per school.
I’ll pull the numbers tomorrow but that seems high. Those guys numbers have been off this whole time, like they claim the first day of the portal 1000 kids entered. It was just under 800.

Advertisement
This is the window for transfers who do not want to lose a year of eligibility (meaning automatic transfers) & for players on teams who have undergone Head Coach changes, it’s goes from Dec 3rd - Jan 18th.

The Portal will reopen on May 1st for 15 days, which will be for post-Spring & pre Summer enrollee players who want to go elsewhere & still make it in time to enroll in the Summer to be ready for Fall camp.

Grad Transfers I believe will still be able to transfer whenever they graduate, I don’t think there’s a specific window for GT’s, but I could be wrong on that.
Looks right. Could we could get a list of potential OC/QB and WR candidates?

You are right. Grad transfers can hop in whenever

Advertisement
Did Matocha dip yet? Surprised if he hasn’t unless it’s school graduation related.
I think he may just be satisfied with the free UM degree. Although I would completely understand him wanting one last chance at starting somewhere. Although he could end up as one of those guys who enter the portal and never get out. Not sure he has the game tape or hype to get a legit starting spot at an FBS school. Maybe a lower level FCS school.

I think he may just be satisfied with the free UM degree. Although I would completely understand him wanting one last chance at starting somewhere. Although he could end up as one of those guys who enter the portal and never get out. Not sure he has the game tape or hype to get a legit starting spot at an FBS school. Maybe a lower level FCS school.
I hope he follows the "Gray Crow model"-He is treated well by the football team, gets a great education, lands a mega career and gives money to support the team!

Advertisement
Back