Portal/Alabama

You guys keep talking about trimming fat and mentioning McCormick…. My only question is… how does this dude still have eligibility????

I didn’t even know he was still on the team. Assumed he was one and done here, then trying his luck in the professional level.

He’s gonna be a doctor now right?

Advertisement
You guys keep talking about trimming fat and mentioning McCormick…. My only question is… how does this dude still have eligibility????

I didn’t even know he was still on the team. Assumed he was one and done here, then trying his luck in the professional level.

He’s gonna be a doctor now right?
If he get granted a 10th year and Mario still starts him next year then all Mario’s competing for playing time is bs

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP I posted this in other thread om main board too

Saban did EE dirty. Yesterday was first day of Spring Semester. Now if they enter Portal, my understanding, they would have to use one time transfer now? Or do they get a pass since he left??

Advertisement
Can we make a run at Dillon Gabriel with Lanning heading to Bama?
What makes people think Dillon Gabriel or any top talented QB would want to come down here before 25+ other programs? Until we prove we are more than a talented .500 team with a coach who has a reputation for not utilizing top QB talent, I doubt he'd even take Mario's call.

Advertisement
Just Sayin?
Cartoon Police GIF

@Tony4Canes Definitely a ticket-worthy offense. Good catch

Advertisement
Back