Portal/Alabama

Yep, Saban's timing completely ****ed Alabama, because the transfer portal just closed and so the ONLY available players are on Alabama's roster.

Every college football team in America is going to be tampering with all 85 of Alabama's players. All those kids signed on to be coached by the GOAT.

Hopefully Miami can cash in once that piñata breaks.
Yea it did. We'll see who takes over, sure a lot of the usual suspects will try to poach but i think this may have just gave a huge boost to Auburn speeding up their rebuilding process. Floodgates are about to open.

Advertisement
Yea it did. We'll see who takes over, sure a lot of the usual suspects will try to poach but i think this may have just gave a huge boost to Auburn speeding up their rebuilding process. Floodgates are about to open.

As long as we get ours, I'm good. Mario better be working overtime right now

Advertisement
Lanning takes over bama and brings Dillon Gabriel with him? If he doesn't take Gabriel we should 👀
If he takes Gabriel with him should we try to get Milroe since he is already a better version of Brown..and let Brown bounce to the portal. I Dont care for Milroe but ill take him over Brown.

Advertisement
Not naming any names but Luis Cristobal, Thomas Gore, Anthony Campbell, Luis Cristobal, Michael Redding, Cam McCormick, Zion Nelson, Luis Cristobal, Logan Sagapolu, Shemar Kirk, and Luis Cristobal, for starters, should be launched into the portal ASAP.

Last edited:
Milroe must have had a few stat padding games because he somehow finished 13th in QBR.

Not naming any names but Luis Cristobal, Thomas Gore, Anthony Campbell, Luis Cristobal, Michael Redding, Cam McCormick, Zion Nelson, Luis Cristobal, Logan Sagapolu, and Luis Cristobal for starters can be launched into the portal ASAP.
I'd hate to lose Emory Williams, Judd Anderson, Shemar Kirk, Henry Parrish, Ajay Allen, Brian Balom, Delaney, Cam Mccormick, Jackson Carver, Jacurri Brown, Jacolby George, Jonathan Denis, Cj Clark, Marley Cook, Savion Riley, and Ross Pepperburger, but if they left us no choice I'd understand.

I'd hate to lose Emory Williams, Judd Anderson, Shemar Kirk, Henry Parrish, Ajay Allen, Brian Balom, Delaney, Cam Mccormick, Jackson Carver, Jacurri Brown, Jacolby George, Jonathan Denis, Cj Clark, Marley Cook, Savion Riley, and Ross Pepperburger, but if they left us no choice I'd understand.
The Columbus Mafia might have to sacrifice for the greater good. Daylen Russell, ball out at FIU young man.

Advertisement
Time to start dumping schollies like bootleg hooch.

Sorry, Lou Cristobal

Will Smith GIF

Not naming any names but Luis Cristobal, Thomas Gore, Anthony Campbell, Luis Cristobal, Michael Redding, Cam McCormick, Zion Nelson, Luis Cristobal, Logan Sagapolu, Shemar Kirk and Luis Cristobal for starters should be launched into the portal ASAP.
Freeney, Chase Smith, Parrish, Allen, Poffenbarger, Balom.

The Columbus Mafia might have to sacrifice for the greater good. Daylen Russell, ball out at FIU young man.
Idk if I could live with myself but if Dylan Day or Isaiah Thomas lost their enrollment paperwork I could think of some replacements.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back