Popular beer man from south florida sports stadiums dies

Bird4um

Sophomore
Duke-Elephant man- Died recently... Just saw on wife's facebook.... If you go went to Marlins, Dolphins, Canes games you've seen him.

Had a flare...

Senior
Legend.

“Ice cold BEER HERE!”

What happened? Saw him at a Marlins game last season

Bird4um

Sophomore
Whenever he walked into my section I would always stop and watch for a bit. Made the experience just a bit more fun...

Mikep

Recruit
Legend.

“Ice cold BEER HERE!”

What happened? Saw him at a Marlins game last season
Yup, could always here him while at the stadium and spent a lot of money with him. It would be funny watching marlins games at home, and you can hear him on the tv broadcast.

canefish

Redshirt Freshman
I remember Canes baseball games years ago with my little daughter she would light up when she saw him and heard “ Peanuts! Popcorn! Caramel Corn! Coke’s ! “
RIP brother Duke

DTP

Section 102
Everyone who’s been to a major sporting event in Miami knows this dude. Sad to hear of his passing. ICE COLD BEER HERE!

coachpatg

LET'S GO CANES!!!
ICE COLD BEER HERE.... COLD BEER!!!

Was definitely a fixture at many Miami sporting events. Sorry to see him go.

RIP DUKE

gruntking

Senior
The dude had pipes like Louis Armstrong, arms like Lou Ferrigno and a work ethic second to none. "Beer, Hotdogs, Peanuts, Cracker Jack" and the green/orange elephant hat will live in the memories of us Canes fans forever. RIP and God bless the big man.

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
I loved everything about Elephant Man. As long as I live, I'll never forget "Ice cold soda! Ice cold water! Peanuts, gatorade, cracker jacks... SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!"

OMG I might cry tears. This guy was such a mainstay. RIP to the miami legend. Sad.