Poppa Shaq

drewm3i

Junior
Can you share this with the boys?

[video=youtube_share;zIID0BQ7BfE]https://youtu.be/zIID0BQ7BfE?t=6m[/video]

Advertisement
Bulletin board material starts at about 6:00. I want this faux-confident guy knocked out cold.

wish i had the balls to be that confident after watching my defense give up 600 yards to wake forest. Not to mention already having an L this year

They already know. 166A8011-C9E6-44DC-B25B-6B0A665A8248.jpg

Advertisement
wish i had the balls to be that confident after watching my defense give up 600 yards to wake forest. Not to mention already having an L this year

It's a fake confidence. Kid won't even look at the camera and speaks softly. I think the crowd at the Rock will shake him. If not, I'm hoping the d-line will by hitting him every play.

It's a fake confidence. Kid won't even look at the camera and speaks softly. I think the crowd at the Rock will shake him. If not, I'm hoping the d-line will by hitting him every play.

He’s a deadman & he knows he’s a deadman. That’s all I had to see. I give them little to no chance after seeing his body language.

Notre dame's only legit road win has been Michigan state

think hardrock can be a big advantage for us this weekend, it was loud as shi*t on the tv broadcast, was hard to hear herbie and fowler at some parts

think hardrock can be a big advantage for us this weekend, it was loud as shi*t on the tv broadcast, was hard to hear herbie and fowler at some parts

We are a **** of a lot faster and more dynamic than MSU and the roof at Hard Rock makes it so much louder and intimidating than almost any stadium I've been to.

Advertisement

We are a **** of a lot faster and more dynamic than MSU and the roof at Hard Rock makes it so much louder and intimidating than almost any stadium I've been to.

I just think we’re just a really really bad matchup for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad I watched the entire video... I was watching thinking why should we show this to our team. Kids is respectful and gives props to everyone and says the right thing and then boom, he runs his mouth the last couple secs. Kids doesn't look at who he's speaking to the entire time. Weird... I hope we crush these fools.

Last edited:
I for one, love his ridiculous ****iness, it's what should be expected before a Notre Dame-Miami classic. I'm sure guys on our team will respond accordingly. Let the trash talking begin.

Advertisement
Back