Pope...

Advertisement
The drops were bad but I like how y’all just ignore the good plays he had. He left a lot of yards on the field but I think he was still second leading receiver. I’m not giving up on him.

WRs as a whole need to play better, hopefully we start mixing some of those young bulls in there as the season progresses.
Facts, yeah he dropped 3 passes or so but he still by far was the most productive wide receiver and he was routinely getting open. That’s a start, he will get better with more reps. It’s concentration drops more than anything right now and thinking about yards after the catch before securing the catch. All the receivers experienced multiple drops tonight so it is what it is and it wasn’t just a pope problem

Catching is coachable. Case in point is Leonard Hankerson, whose career early on at Miami was plagued by drops until he got with Mark Duper for some 1-on-1 coaching his junior year and then went on to have a solid junior campaign and a career senior year.

Advertisement
This. He waits for the ball to come to him, instead of going out and getting it.

He's soft. He should have been benched after the fumbled kickoff last week. There's no room for that with upperclassmen at this point.
Wrong. You're quickly raising to become one of the worst porsters one this site.

LOL at you calling someone soft.

Advertisement
Lame as **** for this comment
Only a cane fan would want our top receiver to have transferred because he doesn’t feel our top receiver is good enough. Well, if someone would just beat out Pope he wouldn’t be starting. So if the poster is upset with Pope he should absolutely hate the guys who are not beating him for playing time.

Catching is coachable. Case in point is Leonard Hankerson, whose career early on at Miami was plagued by drops until he got with Mark Duper for some 1-on-1 coaching his junior year and then went on to have a solid junior campaign and a career senior year.
Exactly. This is pope’s first big time action under the bright lights. Whether he had drops or not he still was the receiver getting open the most and had the most yards

He’s a finesse receiver that was hyped because of performances in those two hand touch camps. He’s a three star football player.

THIS...

HE NEVER HAD CRAZY STATS IN HIGH SCHOOL EITHER. Him neither Wiggins put up huge stats sr year at Southridge.

He is what he is and a guy that needs confidence and will get it as he continues to play.

Seems like thta 5 start talk and pressure for to him he seems like he presses.

Advertisement
Wrong. You're quickly raising to become one of the worst porsters one this site.

LOL at you calling someone soft.

And yet you've said nothing to prove your point, once again. All you're doing is trolling me because I've been consistently bending you over.

It's elementary level effort. You have nothing of any value to contribute, yet you try to knock me while still not contributing anything.

I think you should spend more time reading about about chlorophyll and less time trying to sound like you know anything about Hurricane football.

748C6B4F-EC88-4FC1-ABEC-A409987FC04B.jpeg

Mark pope.... Learning a new offense will be time for some adjustments but when things get rolling [WE WILL SHINE “UM”]

Advertisement
Soooo am I the only one who thinks Harley is worse??
Harley is worse but that’s not saying much. Pope is significantly more talented than Harley. However, Pope seems to be a head case.

Soooo am I the only one who thinks Harley is worse??
He played worse today, he had like 3 drops and wasn’t getting open as much as pope was. Even with the drops tonight pope showed he can consistently get open and came up with several chunk plays and first downs. He would have had a big night if he caught the ball like he should have though. That will come

Advertisement
Back