Pope update?

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
Anyone got it???

Seems the main board is a cesspool or OT news... we are in the middle of the season tighten up

Advertisement
Anyone got it???

Seems the main board is a cesspool or OT news... we are in the middle of the season tighten up
72D31EAA-2C64-4E53-88EE-754058EB26F2.jpeg

In the video on Hightower ig it sounded like he said I’m coming back game time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The dude with the pastel shirt is ******** someone that looks better than anything you have ever even sniffed at bro.
Dude I have a resume full dimes that would absolutely **** on that bytch.
I got 30 of those to his 1 and that’s just the white girls individually not including the groups.
My exotics would make you throw rocks at that jit.

Advertisement
I got 30 of those to his 1 and that’s just the white girls individually not including the groups.
I don't find girls who **** on other girls very attractive, but if you are into that kind of stuff there is a genre in German film

Looked yet see zero pics??

/act surprised

I don't find girls who **** on other girls very attractive, but if you are into that kind of stuff there is a genre in German film
Nah I’m not into scat nor ratz, I’m comparing grown *** dimes to a young chick that’s maybe 7.5-8 range.
She doesn’t even have her adult curvatures yet, if she was getting hit right that thing will spread and round out. Child please.

Advertisement
Back