Pope & Harley

Advertisement
Rather than hate on pope and harley, maybe you hsould wonder why there aren’t others ahead of them. We have recruited pretty terribly at WR for 2 decades.
Biggest pass play came from a freshman WR. Just saying.

Its embarrassing. All 3 of them, their muscles aren't developed enough to grasp the football tightly enough.

Wiggins looks like an Ethiopian distance runner. My son and I pray every night for Mark Pope because I'm pretty sure he suffers from acute muscular dystrophy. I think Manny Diaz carries Mike Harley around in his man purse when he goes out for lunch like one of those preening chihuahuas.

We have high school kids playing WR going up against grown men in Clemson's secondary, it was a complete mismatch. I'm done with all 3 of the starters, let's give the kids a chance, they cannot possibly be worse.

Advertisement
The younger WR's need to play now...enough already. And for God's sakes please stop bringing in Perry at the end of games. TVD needs to get these reps....

I remember arguing with people about Harley and Wiggins on the recruiting board. smh. Never liked Harley and felt Miami should have went after the guy who ended up at Baylor over wiggins. A sprint champ who would have easily burned Clemson Saturday night one on one

I actually thought pope would amount to something even after the sissy I saw him and Mallory do vs FIU last year.

Is what it is I guess. Hopefully the light bulb comes on for at least 2 of these guys. Still have time to change work ethic and not play words with friends in weight room.

Advertisement
We just have to accept that Wiggins, Harley, and Pope are nothing special. They are gonna fade against elite talent like Clemson.

The goodnews is that the rest of the schedule is void of elite talent at DB. These guys need to be decent against the rest of our opponents. They looked ok against Samuels and Dent and that might be one of the better tandems they face other than Clemsons guys.

Yes we have voids but alot of teams do. We can still have a great season even after this loss.

Soft and softer. No fight, and they constantly trip on the field paint.

Pope has lady shoulders and a beta mentality. But we knew that already... Wiggins and Harley getting owned in 1 on 1 coverage all night is something I won't be able to shake off

We just have to accept that Wiggins, Harley, and Pope are nothing special. They are gonna fade against elite talent like Clemson.

The goodnews is that the rest of the schedule is void of elite talent at DB. These guys need to be decent against the rest of our opponents. They looked ok against Samuels and Dent and that might be one of the better tandems they face other than Clemsons guys.

Yes we have voids but alot of teams do. We can still have a great season even after this loss.
We should not have voids at WR if we are recruiting south Florida. Alabama seems to get their #1 receiver every year out of south Florida, more specifically Deerfield Beach, and we sit around taking tiny receivers that can't catch a football. Do we have to go position by position and completely fall on our face before we realize there is a problem like with punter and place kicker??? A coach that watched last year could know these kids, including Jeff Thomas could not catch. They also know our Oline could not block and our defense is challenged to tackle well. Sad.

Advertisement
Leonard Hankerson Was a drop machine but he was never this bad

they make him look like an all American
Miss with me with this sheet. You mean Hankerson - the All-ACC first team receiver and 3rd round draft pick that was off to a promising NFL career before injuries. Hush your whining *** disparaging mouth with that comparison.

mikemope goes from thread to thread talking shizz about every player that has ever played in a UM uniform.
Do us a favor and find a new team - who the **** are you and what have you done?!?!

mikemope, mikemope, mikemope

Miss with me with this sheet. You mean Hankerson - the All-ACC first team receiver and 3rd round draft pick that was off to a promising NFL career before injuries. Hush your whining *** disparaging mouth with that comparison.

mikemope goes from thread to thread talking shizz about every player that has ever played in a UM uniform.
Do us a favor and find a new team - who the **** are you and what have you done?!?!

mikemope, mikemope, mikemope
Hank was a drop machine up until his sr yr

& if you don’t like what I post... it’s simple, ignore me

Gladly - you’re an idiot. Who is 6th all time in receptions. Top 10 for yards. Single season receptions ... mikemope is straight doo-doo trash

Advertisement
We should not have voids at WR if we are recruiting south Florida. Alabama seems to get their #1 receiver every year out of south Florida, more specifically Deerfield Beach, and we sit around taking tiny receivers that can't catch a football. Do we have to go position by position and completely fall on our face before we realize there is a problem like with punter and place kicker??? A coach that watched last year could know these kids, including Jeff Thomas could not catch. They also know our Oline could not block and our defense is challenged to tackle well. Sad.
Ok are you gonna magically pull new WRs out of your a$$ right now? I agree we shouldnt have holes at skilled positions but we have to roll with who we have right now. And I still think what we have is the 2nd best team in the ACC.

Lashlee just needs to get creative. More 2 TE sets, line up Cam or Knighton out wide, create pre snap movement with marcus clarke on jet sweeps, maybe even using Mallory Brevin and Hodges at the sametime. We have enough to get to the ACCCG.

Look at play around the conference. EVERYONE IS VERY BEATABLE!!!

This offensive staff not responsable for our more senior wr s being here. Not responsible for their lack of developement either. 3rd OC in 3 years. No spring practice did not help freshmen recievers either. Hope this staff evaluates and developes better than previous 2. Not much more we can hope for at this point with WR s

Ethenic Sands redshirted in 1998 so no, not starting with him.

QP is not actually the former Miami WR.
I know man, I was just busting chops for giggles...We have had some solid WRs up through maybe 2010. Last good one was Hankerson, just going off of college performance, not the pros.

Advertisement
Back