Pope and Wiggins

Advertisement
N one was expecting sht from Wiggins. We talked about pope like we stole him from saban and he was gonna be an all American.

if I’m not mistaken, people had higher hopes for him when he signed that we did for AR.
I remember people saying AR looked slow and the comp made him look good.

We talked about pope like he was the second coming of Santana moss and sht. Lie literally there was no doubt about him and we blamed everyone from Donk cmr and enox on why he wasn’t playing. The reality is he wasn’t playing cause he sucks!!!
And he was probably unhappy cause he believed all the sht that was said about him.
pope sucks? I agree

Dropping passes has been a problem for this team for years. It has to be coaching since this has infected numerous wide receivers for years. Never see this problem on other teams to this extent anywhere else.

Advertisement
100? Could have been 150+
Wiggins dropped one that would have been a FG attempt;
Wiggins dropped another that was probably a TD and is at worst a 1d deep in their territory;
Pope dropped an inside-the-15 ball setting up a potential game winning TD;

Beyond the yards, these are all points off the board. Pope had another drop earlier, but I can't remember the context. Pretty sure it was another drive-killer.

They couldn't have been worse.

Advertisement
Disgusting. Pope -Too small and seems to run so fast he goes nowhere. Wiggins-too weak. Both have bad hands.... Bring in some transfers ASAP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB? Lulz. Those mfs are scared of the ball. How do you guys expect them to try to hit someone??? Lmaoo

Advertisement
Back