Pop-Tarts Bowl: Canes vs Iowa State Cyclones 12-28-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp here goes the season... 4th and 4.... what are we gonna do???... Please don't hand the ball off... please don't do that
 
I am sure he knows they needed to see Emory. I highly doubt he wanted to leave the game. It's not who he is.

I hope it's clear they need a QB next year.
I think he was never playing more than a half and if I had to guess I’d say tht was what was worked out. Mario just didn’t pull ward to give Emory an entire half. No way.
 
**** Mario. And **** Cam. We have a chance to win the game and our starting QB is on the bench.
 
then don't watch lmao

don't ***** and moan about a team that is going for their first 11-win season in 21 seasons where several players with severe draft implications have chosen to play in it because it matters to them.

today we're missing the top 3 CB's on the depth chart we came into the season with (brown,Richard, porter). We're already resolving that in the portal, I'm sure Guidry will leave, etc.

if you can't enjoy being 11-2 and the best bowl game we've been in in 20+ years then you can't enjoy anything Miami football related and you should become a fan of UGA, Ohio State, Bama, etc
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top