Poor Brevin Jordan and Lingard

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Came here to get passes throw 50 feet above their head

And backup a "RB" who has no business of playing. Get Choc 100% out of my face, I saw that effort on that block last night

The #1 RB in the country can't play over that? Seriously? **** outta here

They should both transfer I wouldn't blame them

Advertisement

And backup a "RB" who has no business of playing. Get Choc 100% out of my face, I saw that effort on that block last night

I knew I wasn’t the only one who saw gray move out the guys way to watch him sack rosier. Face mask or not that **** was terrible. Get his *** off he field.

Advertisement
I truly HATE it when fans exaggerate, NOT a single pass was 20 feet over their heads. Lets give Rosier a break.

Crazy thing about Lingard, I spotted him on the sideline telling to other backups who were just sitting to stand up. Kid will be leader in that locker room during his time here.

The best team in the country, Alabama, plays true freshman every year cause Nick Saban doesn’t give a **** about upper classmen loyalty

All he cares about is winning and the best players will play. Richt prides himself on being a player coach who values “putting in time” and “doing things the right way” over talent

His coaching philosophy is costing us games

Advertisement
I knew I wasn’t the only one who saw gray move out the guys way to watch him sack rosier. Face mask or not that **** was terrible. Get his *** off he field.

why do you think he did that?

if richt won't pull rosier, the opposing d will do it.... slowly

why do you think he did that?

if richt won't pull rosier, the opposing d will do it.... slowly

True blockers, rbs etc not gon keep taking on big *** dlineman just to watch their qb over throw another pass by a mile.

Maybe he felt that was the only way to get another QB in the game 🤷🏾‍♂️

I truly HATE it when fans exaggerate, NOT a single pass was 20 feet over their heads. Lets give Rosier a break.

Idk buddy couple of those attempts to JT and Brevin were pretty high and let’s not forget the pass where Langham was 5-7 yards away and he overthrew him badly

Advertisement
JK Dobbins rushed for 1,403yds & 7TD's as a True Freshman at Oh St.
Travis Etienne rushed for 766yds & 13TD's as a True Freshman at Clemson.
D'Andre Swift rushed for 618yds & 3TD's as a True Freshman at UGA.

The horse is dead at this point, so I'm not trying to go overkill. Apparently, Lingard's issue is pass protection, but Choc didn't do too well at Pass protect either vs LSU.

Obviously, we don't have the OL's that those other schools have, but TF RB's play at every program, in fact the only time a Freshman RB doesn't play is due to injury or a lot of depth in the front of them.

I didn't expect to see Lingard yesterday, so I'm not even upset about that, but going forward... I mean he's gotta play right? Deejay & Homer are the still the top 2 RB's I have no issue with that at all, but are they really gonna keep Lo 5th on the depth chart?

JK Dobbins rushed for 1,403yds & 7TD's as a True Freshman at Oh St.
Travis Etienne rushed for 766yds & 13TD's as a True Freshman at Clemson.
D'Andre Swift rushed for 618yds & 3TD's as a True Freshman at UGA.

The horse is dead at this point, so I'm not trying to go overkill. Apparently, Lingard's issue is pass protection, but Choc didn't do too well at Pass protect either vs LSU.

Obviously, we don't have the OL's that those other schools have, but TF RB's play at every program, in fact the only time a Freshman RB doesn't play is due to injury or a lot of depth in the front of them.

I didn't expect to see Lingard yesterday, so I'm not even upset about that, but going forward... I mean he's gotta play right? Deejay & Homer are the still the top 2 RB's I have no issue with that at all, but are they really gonna keep Lo 5th on the depth chart?
And Williams is the #4 QB. ***** this seniority bull crap. Play the best players and let them learn.

Silver lining, there is no way in **** Rosier comes back next year.

We must plan on shirting LingGAWWWWW

you know standard practice shirting blue chip RBs who will bolt to the NFL after one good to marginal year on the field due to the position being so down in the league

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back