Pool Party thread!!!

I dont get these jits mane, lol.. I dont know who started it but when I started seeing my lil cousins and his friends doing that **** I was like cuz, its the summer, wtf you got a hoodie on?! They just look at me crazy like Im the fool.. Man every generation want to have they own style and be a rebel without a cause.. When I was coming up it was baggy clothes and 3xl white tees (even if u fit a medium), then pendulum swung to tight *** jeans and they still found a way to sag them *****.. Dont even worry bout it lol..
I'm old: nice cut natural, bell bottoms, pattern pants, nice fancy hats, twotone platform shoes, nice trim mustouche to top it off.
751d7597fc46e1c64dbea6983101e7cd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I ask my S Fla brother and sisters one question
How hot does it need to be before you stop wearing sweatshirts and hoodies? Is 95 not hot enough to wear a t-shirt and shorts?
Im different because I'm diabetic so when I'm too hot I feel like I'm going to pass out so these new jits are tripping. Plus I got big *** size 17 feet so slides, basketball shorts and a tee for me almost always unless I have to dress up

Advertisement
Im different because I'm diabetic so when I'm too hot I feel like I'm going to pass out so these new jits are tripping. Plus I got big *** size 17 feet so slides, basketball shorts and a tee for me almost always unless I have to dress up
Wow! Take insulin? Type 1 or 2? Seriously. Don't want to get personal on the board, but I developed Type 2 as I got older. I know they've been developing some great meds for Type 2. I think Type 1 is more of a challenge. Take care of yourself and be well.

Wow! Take insulin? Type 1 or 2? Seriously. Don't want to get personal on the board, but I developed Type 2 as I got older. I know they've been developing some great meds for Type 2. I think Type 1 is more of a challenge. Take care of yourself and be well.
Naw naw I take great care my only thing is just the headaches that can become lightheaded if im too hot but even then like today I was fine because I wore loose clothes and was hydrated..... Unlike the hoodie jits 😂. Thanks though bro hope you're ok too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back