This man keeps posting Dorthy from the Golden Girls😂😂😂😂😂
She’ll always be Maude from Maude.

6C7E2F43-C6C5-447D-8100-66DA09CE8276.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can I ask my S Fla brother and sisters one question
How hot does it need to be before you stop wearing sweatshirts and hoodies? Is 95 not hot enough to wear a t-shirt and shorts?
I dont get these jits mane, lol.. I dont know who started it but when I started seeing my lil cousins and his friends doing that **** I was like cuz, its the summer, wtf you got a hoodie on?! They just look at me crazy like Im the fool.. Man every generation want to have they own style and be a rebel without a cause.. When I was coming up it was baggy clothes and 3xl white tees (even if u fit a medium), then pendulum swung to tight *** jeans and they still found a way to sag them *****.. Dont even worry bout it lol..

Advertisement
Can I ask my S Fla brother and sisters one question
How hot does it need to be before you stop wearing sweatshirts and hoodies? Is 95 not hot enough to wear a t-shirt and shorts?
I work from home. It's t-shirt and basketball shorts for me. Dressed up to go out means I add flip flops to my ensemble.

I dont get these jits mane, lol.. I dont know who started it but when I started seeing my lil cousins and his friends doing that **** I was like cuz, its the summer, wtf you got a hoodie on?! They just look at me crazy like Im the fool.. Man every generation want to have they own style and be a rebel without a cause.. When I was coming up it was baggy clothes and 3xl white tees (even if u fit a medium), then pendulum swung to tight *** jeans and they still found a way to sag them *****.. Dont even worry bout it lol..
We’re from the same era I see

Advertisement
Back