Pompano Ely qb dazzling play

Advertisement
****! Lil bruh got some wheels too. You right he going to have eyes on him after this one. I'm all for taking two QBs every year. A national guy and South Florida's best QB should always have offers so that we never worry about a Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater, Rakeem Cato, Geno Smith type situation

UCF offered him yesterday

ya **** right after seeing that. this kid will be a dynamite wr if someone puts work into it..or in ucfs scheme at qb. And that is me basing it off that one play. His cuts were precise and he didn't lose any speed, in fact dude turned on the burners after the second one. Again....only Lamar Jackson and Roscoe Parrish ive seen drop the dead leg like that on a team

2018 kid with no rivals, 247,... pages.

Yanez Rogers is a true diamond in the rough. FAU, FIU... in the backyard. Wonder if those schools offered him prior to that highlight. His Junior highlights weren't amazing but he has tools to work with. Arm is strong enough and he can throw on the run.

Advertisement
****! Lil bruh got some wheels too. You right he going to have eyes on him after this one. I'm all for taking two QBs every year. A national guy and South Florida's best QB should always have offers so that we never worry about a Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater, Rakeem Cato, Geno Smith type situation
Rakeem Cato is one of my 5 favorite college QB's ever...

I guarantee we would've at the very least won the ACC once if we had him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****! Lil bruh got some wheels too. You right he going to have eyes on him after this one. I'm all for taking two QBs every year. A national guy and South Florida's be st QB should always have offers so that we never worry about a Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater, Rakeem Cato, Geno Smith type situation

[TWEET]890025661036974082[/TWEET]

Advertisement
****! Lil bruh got some wheels too. You right he going to have eyes on him after this one. I'm all for taking two QBs every year. A national guy and South Florida's be st QB should always have offers so that we never worry about a Lamar Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater, Rakeem Cato, Geno Smith type situation

[TWEET]890025661036974082[/TWEET]

Was hoping he would stick it out in canada

Advertisement
Back